Ludacris

Where the White People At?

2/19/2009 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ludacris gave a special shout out to all his white fans at club LAX in Vegas last night, because, "If it wasn't for the white people, I wouldn't be selling 2 to 3 million records and sh*t ... I love y'all."

0219_ludacris_tmz_video-1
Nothing brings people together like straight cash money.

Amazing

I wish white people would stop throwing money at these thuggish, vulgar "singers." You can get better music off YouTube, you know that old stuff where there were real bands and singers with good voices. Your standards are so low. I watched Queen and David Bowie last night, and it was wonderful. Do you know anything about that?

WOW

WHAT LUDA SAID IS TRUE LOL THEY ARE THE ONLY IDIOTS THAT BUY THE CD'S WHY SHOULD OTHERS HAVE TO AND WE GET IT FOR FREE. CALL BLACKS AND LATINOS BROKE ASSES BUT THEY ARE RICH OFF YOUR MONEY, SO WHO'S THE REAL IDIOT?

Lee

Who said Latino's were broke asses? They work harder than you ever will.

This is my Boom Stick

50. Who said Latino's were broke asses? They work harder than you ever will.

Posted at 12:58PM on Feb 19th 2009 by blah!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You must be latino. pweto wican or are you a messican? LOL

UptownRazorback

Posted at 11:10AM on Feb 19th 2009 by Melissa

You're right and you're wrong. There might be a higher percentage of blacks on welfare, but there are MORE white people on it. And that is a fact. Google it. Plus, did you not se the show last week on 20/20; The Mountain People: People of the Appalachian Mountains. What color where they? Plus, the poorest and dumbest states are RED STATES.

.....

I agree blah! Btw...Ms Get over it Whitey. What part of Africa are you from? Just wondering. If your really from Africa you should know. However, and this may be news to you, if you were born in the United States you are simply an American. Just like all us Honky's who were born here.

brown recluse

Does anybody really need to waste time on this story!that;s sayin' that HIP HOP INFLUENCED THE PRESIDENTIAL OUTCOME!Get a frickin' grip you tools!!!!!!

Lee

I'm an American

This is my Boom Stick

53. I'm an American

Posted at 1:09PM on Feb 19th 2009 by blah!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Si Senor! That is what ALL of you illegal immigrants say. LOL

Mentalist

Rap is not music period! Rock & Roll, Jazz, Gospel, R&B is music, To hear good music today you have to go to youtube and look up all the great artist of the past. The music industry today is run by lawyers and they don't give a damn about talent, all they want is the money.

Melissa B

52...your comment doesnt make any sense. No, I dont watch 20/20. Anyways, who cares about what he said, he thanked his black fans too! Watch the video people! Although I wont ever buy his music, I think he sucks and all her raps about is 'hoes this and hoes this'. I like Kanye a lot. If I like a song Luda has out, I just download it the illegal way onto my ipod...yes, us white people do that stuff too.

Lee

No we just say "we'll do your job better AND we'll do it for less"

This is my Boom Stick

"50. Who said Latino's were broke asses? They work harder than you ever will.
Posted at 12:58PM on Feb 19th 2009 by blah!"

HAHAHA! They damn sure do work hard. Good thing they only work for .25 an hour or those lil' basterdz would be running the US with all the money they could be making.

gotmyjd2003

Melissa (#58),

#52's point is that: out of the total Black population in this country, a higher percentage out of that population is on welfare than the percentage of Whites (out of the total White population). However, since there are overall far more Whites in this country, the total number of Whites on welfare is greater than the total number of Blacks on welfare.

As an example to illustrate the point (and I'm completely making these numbers up), let's say there are roughly 12 million Blacks in this country and 4 million of them are on welfare.

Now let's say there are a total of 100 million Whites in this country and 10 million of them are on welfare.

That would mean that there are more total Whites on welfare (10 million) than Blacks (4 million), however percentage-wise, 33% of Blacks would be on welfare, whereas only 10% of Whites would be on welfare.

Got it? So that's how #52's comment actually does make sense.

Having said that, can we all just move on from this subject? Ludacris thanked his White fans. Big whoop-dee-doo.

karen

THIS IS TO Posted at 10:43AM on Feb 19th 2009 by Get Over it Whitey!:
I AM SO SICK AND TIRED OF "YOU PEOPLE" USING THE WHOLE SLAVE THING AS AN EXCUSE, HMMM GEE IF YOU ACTUALLY WENT TO SCHOOL YOU WOULD KNOW YOUR PEOPLE ARE THE ONES WHO TRADED YOUR PEOPLE FOR GOODS AND SERVICES