Ludacris

Where the White People At?

2/19/2009 12:15 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Ludacris gave a special shout out to all his white fans at club LAX in Vegas last night, because, "If it wasn't for the white people, I wouldn't be selling 2 to 3 million records and sh*t ... I love y'all."

0219_ludacris_tmz_video-1
Nothing brings people together like straight cash money.

tb

Honestly.....who cares....I am white and don't give a F#CK what this ignorant fool says....the moral of this is....There are dumb racist black people and dumb racist white people....it's just the way it works. I bet there is some racist Chinese people in there too!

POO

I'm just happy that we have a half white president. Atleast the white half will make good decisions.

ash

Doesn't he have a "HOE" to beat or a crack pipe to smoke ?

Diva

.....

93. Please this was a simple post where too many idiots got overly sensitive..It's not like he said i love all my honkey fans he didn't call white people anything degrading except white. It goes to show that you guys aren't happen with yourselves so you lash out at a simple comment made. White people well the ones who were offended by his comment grow the fu*k up. if you dont like him or his music why even waste your time to comment. Oh thats right cause whitey has nothing to do but complain about how unfair life is and how everyone gets handouts. White people tend to have too much time on their hands to complain i guess that happens with your welfare checks coming in and what not..You have time to Bi*ch and complain and make vulgar and berating jokes about other ethnic groups too much time on your hands.Please have a glass of STFU and call it a day!!

Posted at 4:12PM on Feb 19th 2009 by Eww your white

I agree completely. Almost extremely well stated. However you did make 1 crucial grammatical error. You need to insert "black" for every "white" and the accuracy of your post will be 100%. Good job. Loser.

POO

He said that to be nice. White people are the only ones that can afford to buy his music without assistance of some kind.

baller

But also, it is sad to read some blatant racist comments, but i guess that's what you get when people can be themselves behind a screen. I just wish ya'llcould have the balls to say it to our face. Not because some blacks would whoop your azz, but we can talk about it and educate eachother. Otherwise, it just proves how racism ain't going nowhere.

Peroque

TALK ABOUT RACIST!!! NOW, SHOOT THIS DAMN MONKEY ON STAGE!! WHAT A POS TRASH!!!

Rip M 2 Shreds

Drop dead monkey boy.

lew

Oh, great, Luda...thanks. I feel so validated because you love us whiteys. It really warms my heart.

Go eff yourself.

Roho67

He's just telling it like it is!

If he had only black people buying his music, his ass would be broke. Black people in the US is about 16% of the population, and not all of them buy his music.

Nuff Said!

Elizabeth

I wish that "white people" could be protected under the first amendment!!

Jane1968

What is it about celebrities that make them think we want to hear them talk? We don't care about your thoughts and opinions. Just sing, act or rap and save the commentary.

Lee

Wow! This blog is still rolling? lmao That's too funny people. C'mon and get a sense of humor. Especially when it comes to our own lil ticks and stereotypes. I'm Italian and have no problem at all when people call me names. And believe me I get it a lot. I can give just as good as I get BUT it's all done in jest. WHO CARES if Ludacris said "you people". He was talking about his white fans. Who cares if he singled you out to thank you....to me that's a compliment. He's saying look I get it and I'm aware that I have many white fans and I want you to know that I'm grateful to you all. YOU ALL.
Whites have a lot in common with blacks, Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Chinese, Japanese, or whatever you are and vice versa as well. Do you agree with everything you're own family believes? I bet not. There's A-Holes in every culture and if you focus on the cons of that culture you're going to become bitter and filled with animosity and hate. Who wants to live like that? I don't and I think many of you would be happier if you found common ground with your fellow Americans.

Chuck D

He should thank white people for a lot more than buying millions of albums. He could be running from mosquitoes, living in a mud hut, ducking lions, and walking 3 miles for water.