We're Prayin' for Ya, Man

2/19/2009 7:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Patrick Swayze got onto a private jet at Van Nuys airport over the weekend, reportedly headed for his ranch in New Mexico along with his wife and mother.

Patrick Swayze

Liz

God bless Patrick.......................you are in my thoughts and prayers!!!!

bgk.barbie

I hope he can pull through it's so sad to see people go through this

DS

The Swayze's have done a lot of youth volunteer work in my hometown and they are very beloved there. Wonderful, compassionate, and downright kind human beings. God bless him and his whole family, and I hope he can either pull through this or be left alone with his loved ones as need be.

StarrStruck

yeah really #3...you are a flippin' insensitive moron. he is not old...he has CANCER!!!!!

p1tey1

I have so much respect for the way Patrick Swayze is facing his situation. Nothing but respect ! I hope I will be so brave when its my turn.

Gin

It breaks my heart to see him like this. My prayers are with you, Patrick and your family. I know he and his wife and family are utterly devastated.

Regarding "Amy's" remark,"Life being unfair." Yes, it IS and it boggles my mind. All these children who are going missing and ending up dead. Random acts of cruelty and violence against the innocent. Pregnant women going missing and being murdered by the baby's father. Husbands killing their wives instead of divorcing them. When people ask me,"What's the world coming to?" My reply is,"It's end. The world is coming to it's end."

Kimberly Angel

Patrick, We have been blessed by your work as an actor and by your strength and honesty as you face trials and tribulations. Being a Stage IV cancer survivor, I have good days and bad as I am sure you can relate. Hold on to your faith, hope is still alive and so are you and me. Enjoy what life brings and always remember you are not alone. You have so many people besides your loving wife and friends that are praying for you. Let that bring a smile and peace to you. I am a survivor and I know you are too! We will continue to fight the fight - better days are ahead - hang in there. Kimberly Angell

Bella

QE2.....how is this posting inappropriate?? They show a picture of him that includes a caption saying that he boarded a private jet with his family and headed home. You seriously need to reexamine the word "inappropirate" in the English dictionary. Personally, I think the headline "We're Prayin' For Ya..." is appropriate and shows compassion for another human being.

LOKI

Numbers 3 and 9......WHAT THE F#*K IS WRONG WITH YOU??????????????????

HE HAS CANCER, YOU DUMB F*#KS!!!!!!!!!!!

LOKI

pretteinpink

#3 your horrible!!! are you a joke!! Grow up! I'm 22 yrs old and I know to be respectful!! Your a mean hearted person too a dieing man!!

jojax

# 3 I would kick you f*cken ass.

Mrs. Grossman

May God bless and keep you and your family, Patrick. You are in our prayers.

Janet

Our prayers are with you and your family Patrick! Stay strong!

carol

You are sill the best looking man that I have ever known, it has been a pleasure to follow you through your career. I will always see you as you were in all of your movies HOT.

h20

RandomHuman-

To quote another famous person, "Google me, you ---------" if you need to know who Patrick Swayze is. He's an incredible actor, father, husband and human being. He has stage 4 pancreatic cancer and still managed to star in a new show. My prayers go out to him and his family for comfort, peace, strength and freedom from pain.