Mariah Takes Credit for Worst Movie Ever

2/20/2009 10:55 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It only took eight years, but last night at Mr. Chow, Mariah Carey finally received praise for her grossly under-appreciated work in the "Citizen Kane"-esque masterpiece that is "Glitter" -- but her appreciation was as sarcastic as the compliment.

Mariah & Nick: Click to watch
Meanwhile, Nick proceeded to load his cougar into the back seat of the waiting SUV, which then chauffeured them away.

Miaow

Worst movie??? Okay I can think of a two movies WORSE than Glitter: From Justin To Kelly, and The Hottie and the Nottie, btw, Cornflakes, you need to shut up, people are allowed to have their personal likes. Just because they like Glitter, it doesn't mean that they have bad taste or will doom the "future of the country". Stop being dramatic, grow up, and go eat some fruit loops.

2035 days ago

THE TRUTH IS WITHIN ME BITCHES

FIRST !!!!!!!! FIRST!!!!!!!!!! FIRST!!!!!!!!!!!! BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2074 days ago

toofastforyou!

OH NO YOUR NOT # 1 CUZ YOU WROTE A NAUGHTY WORD AND REMOOVE YOUR POST MAKING ME # 1 so.....FIRST AGAIN,SUCKERS!!!

2074 days ago

sultrysiren

I love Mariah!!! And I actually liked Glitter. It was a good movie. I bought it and so did people in my circle. It couldn't be a bad movie with Maria's voice on the sound track. It was a great movie. But then again I also liked Madonna's movie with guy ritchie standed on that island. I thought it was good too. And I bought it.

2074 days ago

Ms. X

Mariah looks soooooo youthful here. Being married is doing wonders. Also, I loved "Glitter". Dice was who ruined it.

2073 days ago

Capt Jack

Toofast. You are worse than most of these idiots that TMZ writes about.

2073 days ago

Don

By definition, a cougar is a hot, old SINGLE chick. Mariah is only 2 out of 3.

2073 days ago

Lunatic 1010101010101

Those paps are 8 years too late...

2073 days ago

Divashels

I didn't see the flick but the soundtrack was a really good listen

2073 days ago

PEPSI Generation

THE SUPREMES WHITE BREAD is BACK only tonite on TMZ.1966 all over again!.

2073 days ago

Keepin' It REAL

TMZ don't be STUPID! Cougar? She is ten years older than him, big friggin deal! A cougar is a woman who dates a man whom she can be the mother of. I don't know too many 10 year old moms. Geezus

2073 days ago

Cornflakes

You "loved Glitter"??? Are you effing kidding me?

What the hell is this country coming to? I fear the future, because you ignorant young people will be in charge!

2073 days ago

Bob Freeman

"Glitter" is actually a damn good movie if you watch it on PCP.

2073 days ago

sirrymono

I disagree...gigli was the worst movie of all time;)

2073 days ago

Kathy B

I'm a Mariah fan & while I didn't like Glitter, I think there are far worst movies than Glitter. @ least she admits it sucked unlike most people that do bad movies.
It's been 8 years Get over it TMZ