And the Winner Isn't ...

2/21/2009 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's a reputed leaked memo circulating online revealing the winners of tomorrow's Oscar ceremony. The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences tells TMZ it's bogus.

Read the docs!

The memo gives Academy officers a heads up on the winners, but officials say no such memo exists.

Some of the winners seem pretty obvious to us and some don't. It will be interesting to see if the list ends up nailing it.

Stay tuned ...

Quizziemama

Wouldn't be surprised if it really was the list, probably have to wait till Sunday to find out.

Ellie

I hope Penelope does not win!

scum

I'm still pi**ed off that Clint wasn't nominated! For the ones winning they sure sucked a** at the box office.

Kevin M Ahern

OH MAN A LOT OF PISSED OFF BOOKIES ON THIS ONE IF IT'S TRUE

Kevin M Ahern

PLACE YUR BETS PEOPLE VEGAS GOES WILD

Sapphyre

If Mickey wins an Oscar, that will show how bogus the Academy Awards has gotten.

Carrys F.

Oh, tmz, I always thought you were on the leading edge of useless Hollywood news. I saw this 2 days ago in another news outlet. Besides, with the economy in the tanker and people out of jobs, I really don't think people care if it WAS for real. We in the real world have more to worry about than who'll win the Oscar and which uber-rich celebrity gets to wear the most expensive free dresses and jewels after they get thousands of dollars in free goods at the gifting suites. Just not an interest of mine this year. Sorry. Back to monster.com . . .

josh

Well theyre not going to deny it now for us all to find out its true on sunday are they?

Obvious fake.

josh

and #6: then why are you on TMZ?

Kevin M Ahern

AND #11 U TOOK THE words right out of my mouth right on

Lee

The list must be bogus since the winners for Sound Mixing aren't the real nominees. The Sound Mixers for Dark KNight were Lora Hirschburg and Gary Rizzo. Not those people. The rule is if you're playing a prank, be thorough.

butterlegs

I don't care who wins. I want to see what everyone is wearing.

YEEE-HAWWW!

mittelfrueh

I voted yes just because I really want Mickey Rourke to win best actor. But I don't think the list is real.

#5 you obviously haven't seen The Wrestler.

Almir BOjkovic

who cares i just look at the celebrity outfits

puhllleeez

#4 why would Clint be nominated? Changeling had to be his worst movie yet, I just rented it and it did absolutely nothing for me. The acting by Jolie was blah and neither deserves to be nominated. He's capable of so much better as we've seen in the past.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments