Rihanna Emerges

2/21/2009 11:00 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With her head down and wearing sunglasses, Rihanna was spotted on her way to an airport in the L.A. area on Thursday -- the night before her 21st birthday.

Previous 15 Comments | 15 | 16 | 17 | 18 | 19 | 20 | 21

Ralph Cloyd

i hate CHRIS BROWN, why did he happen to hurt rihanna?...I mean wats d real story behind this....just askin...Rihanna get well soon!...Stay Strong...We will always love you....

1975 days ago

me

HER HAIR GROWS REALLY QUICK o: SOME OF THE RECENT PICS IV SAW OF HER MUST BE FAKES I SAW 1 OF HER OF 1 WEEK AGO AND HER HAIR IS REALLY SHORT AND HER FACE DOZENT LOOK HALF AS BAD AS THE 1 I SAW B4

1975 days ago

tasha reeves

chris brown you stupid jerk. what makes you think you have the right to beat a women that way. and the stupid thing is he thought he could get away with it. well your wrong mr. chris breezy because your going to jail and im gonna be laughing my head. have fun in prison.

1975 days ago

fishy

Ri, you need to talk to Tina Turner. She can tell you all you need to know

1974 days ago

KaR

Ok, Seriously.. people making comments here cant really be as ignorant and stupid as they seem. I have never heard so many redneck, twisted, ridiculous statements as I have on this blog. First of all...who plays the race card here? Totally uncalled for and absolutely unmerited. Domestic violence exists in households of every race and culture and some morons need there heads examined or are therefore commiting the violence in there own homes. People need to take a good look at this situation for what it is, and that is a another sad case of Domestic violence, which should be handled accordingly with appropriate severity. For all those people who 'know' the story because they know someone who knows someone who talked about it in their city, grow up...get a job or a life or both. All in all, half of the people commenting here need major psychological help.

1974 days ago

SWEETIE

LOOK TO THE SKY FOR. STRENGTH. PRAY BABYGIRL. NO MAN, CHILD, OR LITTLE BOY SHOULD PUT HIS HANDS ON YOU. LOVE YOU GIRL, STAY STRONG MA

1974 days ago

hoping

chris brown is an abuser and will always bean abuser, rihanna if u go back to him , it tells the public that u liked the abuse and want more .Girl get out when u can, it will only get worst, trust me. Stay strong we love u and ur music, get well soon . Chris Brown don't blame ur past for ur actions u and u alone control ur emotions and mind set . So stop with the bull s@#$ and be a man face the consequences. Real men don't hit women and anyone else 4 that matter. So Chris Brown be the man that we know u are and some how become the role- modle u once were .

1973 days ago

Mooka

Yeah and she was also seen leaving the hotel with Chris Brown the morning after he supposedly kicked her ass. Dont believe everything you're told because something about this whole thing just doesn't make sense. I'm not judging Chris cuz I dont know the whole story. Stay up CB!

1973 days ago

Mooka

Further more she aint pressing charges so that shouldtell you something right there. Get off his back! And if she was hitting him first then he should have yoked he ass up. If I had son and he came and told me his girlfriend was hitting him either I'd kick her ass or I'd tell him to kick her ass. If you big and bad enough to get in a man's face and hit him knowing that he stronger than you then be woman enough to get your ass kicked. Or I guess it would be okay for a woman to hit a man??? Get real.

1973 days ago

tobadsosad

I have come to the conclusion that these blogs give all the cowardice white folks the courage to say the things they would never have the balls to say to anyone in the real world otherwise. These are the same people that smile in your face at work and school, even hang out with you at social functions.....but then turn into super racist using made up blog names to protect their idenities!!!!! It is so entertaining I love it!!!! Say how you really feel cowardly white folks you make us all laugh, truly you do. You all have to pretend and hold back who you really are and how you really feel and for that I truly pity all you racist. TMZ is your outlet to purge your yourselves and that's a good thing I guess because I rather you purge yourself on these pointless meant for entertainment blogs then to go shoot up another highschool or university because you feel inadequate.

1973 days ago

christineB

I heard she gave him herpes. If she gave him herpes than she deserved a beatin

1972 days ago

Promise

hey rihanna i hope that you are staying strong!!!!!!! dont let this hold you down let this make you stronger...... YOu are my Girlllllll!!!!!!!!!!favorite female r&b singer.....

1971 days ago

jazzy

i completely stand behind chris....rihanna on da other hand?? she sumb fa gettin back wit him. they should move on n try 2 get dey careers back on track

1970 days ago

tia2688

this truly breaks my heart, after being the same situation with someone i was with i would hope that someone with rihannas caliber of fame would have the courage to take a stand and turn this into a positive situation for women everywhere who were once or are currently in the same situation.

1969 days ago

htowngirl

Well Rhianna and Chris what the world seems to keep forgetting is that you are both still very young and you're going to make mistakes we as fans and people have to allow to you to be who you are and grow up. Being in the spotlight is not easy but you're there so whatever you guys choose to do just make sure that both of you don't regret it just because of what of the world may think of you regardless I'm still a fan. Hell look at R Kelly he still don't know what a teenage girl is but he's still brillant with his music. Best wishes to you both.

1967 days ago