"SNL" -- You Can't Beat Us

2/21/2009 11:15 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Kenan Thompson"Saturday Night Live" will not let a silly little beating stand in the way of what could be a rating's bonanza.

Kenan Thompson told Us Magazine Chris Brown is more than welcome on "SNL" anytime, saying, "We don't care about scandal. We just care about what brings us ratings! If we had them both on the show, that would be crazy."

But wait, there's more. Kenan says, "I know how women can get when you get a text message from another female, so I'm just saying -- you have to learn that you can't put your
hands on a female."

Kenan calls the whole Rihanna thing "an unfortunate situation."

There's a Latin phrase, res ipsa loquitur. Translation: The thing speaks for itself.

gloria

Lorne Michaels,
Now you have a legitimate reason to fire him...not JUST because he's not funny and that long time viewers have quit watching because of him, but because its gonna make SNL look like an a$$ or better yet have Rhianna come on and let him play Chris Brown and have her really beat the $hit out of him!

LeAnn

There was a reason All That got cancelled and Nickelodeon went down the drain and its name is Kenan. Come on NBC do you want that to happen to you?

jimbo

Why doesn't this half assed so called "comedian"take act to HBO's def comedy jam.They appreciate that ghetto humor over there. Assh*le. I'm sure Lorne Michaels agrees!

Triple Play

If that Jack Off is on the show the ratings will be lower than they are now. Chris Brown and Keenan Thonpson are A Holes

Jen

I never really had a problem with Keenan though I found him less than funny quite a few times. I really love SNL and I refuse to give up on it though more than a lot of favorites have long gone (and more recently Tina Fey and Amy Pohler, sigh). But I am starting to question some of their cast choices and repetitive skit choices. The laser cats thing is horrible and not funny. Neither is Keenan's FIX IT character on weekend update. I could name more but I digress.
Keenan should apologize for his statements. Even if they were taken out of context. He is implying that it is understandable what Chris Brown did since he knows "how women get". Pathetic.

Jen

If he has a girlfriend.....LEAVE NOW!

Disgusting

Does this mean someone can beat up a black person if they don't like what he's saying? According to this guy, you get to beat up someone if you don't like how they act. Bet he wouldn't agree with that. This guy obviously has as little self-control with his fists as he does with his food.

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

AM i still banned and abanded....Is LORNE still with us...SOMEONE please.I wrote for LORNE MICHAELS since steve martin walked though my paper route back in 1968.Steve Martin was the only person I ever saw with white hair at a young age.BUT he doubled that look of one of my handlers...but she was a female and about the only person I trusted.LORNE knew that from FOX CBS NBC westinghouse GE`s people on tower cams and radar earth mics.Step dad said shut the hell up and do`nt write nothN4them but they scanned me anyway.So step dad gets pissed and slam`s the car door on my left hand cutting off about three fingers.They put them back but I still bleed inside my fingers and now I`am a old man myself.Beaver,kerry,morrissey,martin and so on all shadowed me since I was six.I was a hidden hughes`s and the networks cloned my everymove and art and beat dad into the ground than step dad into the ground than friend after friend.NOT don`t be my friend I would`nt wish that on anyone.Trillionare- four trillion.5

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

Use to wear those keenan boxs on his feet...he hated germs and had hand no hands-the friendly sky`s weren`t so friendly to dad...so they hid him away and he doubled himself endlessly and even doubled his wife and girls freinds.they all looked the same and the networks doubled him also and I was nearly killed manytimes by Dad`s and his friends doubles.Michal ripped off so many movies and bits plus hollywood even ripped of the HOLLYWOOD sign from me.The estate HHMI was all a scam handout to themselfs FRATs masonics and 1%er`s.Japan in 1964 full digital satellites (HOWARD HUGHES) first live TV satellite summer games of 1964 from japan worldwide off of three hughes`s satellites by the end of 1964 the USA goverment took all that for themselfs and later even canada`s hughes`s satellites were shoot down.STARFISH PRIME was WWIII satellite war and damged the whole earth`s magnafeilds for over 10 years and knocked out 65% of all satellites SPACE RACE was one is still is.I went ANTI-nuclear war and dad and tom slick his best friend did also.Howard died in ATOMIC city fighting the AEC and slowing the ATOMIC CLOCK which is now spinning again.I would have built peace and dad tryed to when he got into land and rental but they would`nt let him and locked his ass up.I hid even from them as he wanted me to.They are bad guySS real bad.

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

CONKHOWARD......WOODS TIGER

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

Wood`s tiger

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

Post PIX CONKHOWARD palm beach post

mellon bruse N

MUMB

mook

Keenan whateverthehellhisnameis is a fat, stupid, talentless, illiterate shmuck.

2033 days ago

I read TMZ for the interesting stories, please no more Paris

Yes, the thing speaks for itself. This is an okay thing in the black community. Cmon, you nation of cowards-- admit it. Rihanna, please come out of this stronger. Chris -- I hope you rot in hell. People of every color wake up and denigrate this behavior.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments