Oprah Gets Her Fro Yo On

2/23/2009 12:30 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

While out in Beverly Hills this weekend, Oprah Winfrey showed off one of her favorite things ... frozen yogurt.

But fear not -- the Big O worked off the calories by actually walking amongst other pedestrians.

Kale

This is one thing we rarely see. Oprah actually being in public not getting in or out of a car. I think it's healthy for her to do interact with the public at least a little.

jane

FORGET THE YOGART. TAKE A LOOK AT THE BUNIONS ON HER FEET. WITH ALL HER MONEY THE GIRL CAN'T HAVE THESE COYOTE UGLY THINGS REMOVED??? HOW COULD SHE GO OUT IN PUBLIC WEARING THOSE SANDALS???????? IT'S TRUE. MONEY CAN'T CHANGE YAH.

american beauty

Good thing she has a lot of junk in the trunk, otherwise she'd fall face-forward!

holly

IT AINT OPRAH YOU FREAKING IDIOTS!!!!!!!

american beauty

I totally agree with #10. I hope there are many, many more of us out there. Hey, maybe we can UNIONIZE! That's what Obama wants--unions. So let's give it to him!

silly simon

I eat fozen yogurt sometimes. You should get a life and try it some time.

ilovetheshowmadmen

hey sista, you constipated? why you all leaning forward like that...???

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

YOU JUST BE FULL OF _ _ _ _ !!

Tamaraja

John #10...put a sock in it already. You give the Republican's a bad name with your constant ripping on Obama. Instead of bitching about how he's going to supposedly ruin the country in his term, why don't you try doing something to make things better for everyone including yourself. The election was a while ago, John. YOu should be in recovery mode by now..

matt

THIS IS NOT OPRAH!! FOR ONE, OPRAH DOESN'T WALK LIKE THAT. FOR TWO, SHE WOULD BE SURROUNDED BY A TON OF PEOPLE....BODYGUARDS, ETC. PEOPLE WHO BELIEVE THIS ARE GULLABLE.

DW

My Mom loves Oprah, so out of respect for my wonderful mother, I love her too. I don't always agree with her or my mother, But I'm going to let that slide. Oprah seems to have a positive effect on people, which I like. Kind of like the "Free Hugs People" she had on her show (Which brought a tear to my eye). There's a lot of truley bad people out there in the world and Oprah is NOT one of them.It's what's inside that counts...Dr. Dave 100% White!

stopthepresses

Put down the food, Opie - you've had enough already.

NOT a A HOLE FAN

TIME TO RETIRE OPRAH . NOBODY WATCHES YOUR SHOWS ANYMORE.

START GIVING YOUR MONEY AWAY TO THE POOR PEOPLE. YOU HAVE EARNED ENOUGH.

dianne

It's not Oprah!

Carrys F.

That does NOT look like Oprah's face. Is TMZ sure that's Oprah???? Her body looks a little different, too. She kind of looks like an Oprah impersonator. Actually, a he impersonator.

1977 days ago

Duo

I love Oprah & because of her I love Obama too. If it weren't for Oprah America would never have elected a black president in a million years. Oprah single-handedly made it happen & that makes her the most important woman to ever live. Before Oprah started campaigning, even black people refused to support him. She's so brilliant. The secret to her stratospheric success is she's an amazing visionary who is always several steps ahead of the rest of America.

1977 days ago