ALERT!!!! Megan Fox -- SINGLE

2/24/2009 5:45 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Megan FoxThe hopes, wishes, and prayers of every hetero man on Earth have finally been answered -- Megan Fox is no longer engaged to what's-his-name-who-cares-anymore.

Game on.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mabel

well, i'm sorry they broke up....but thank god, he's was too ugly for her, i was wondering how did he do to be with her...i think she has to be with a man as sexy as she is, so they can make the sexiest young couple....like angelina and brad are....she would look great with ......MMMmmmm....shia, tom welling, josh harnett or jesse metcalf....they're sexy too....

1987 days ago

mabel

she was too ...way too beautiful for him....

1987 days ago

LOKI

Green is actually not a bad guy.

LOKI

TJ

Why am I not surprised by this...

Damn

Yes!!!!! Hey Megan give me a call sweet thing ;) I'm first! YES!!!!!!!

Chiefs

I think he is hot

Chiefs

I would have never known who she was if it wasn't for him.

She still looks good

YES, She's so hot, I can't wait for her to replace mangelina in the new tomb raider. She's so hot. I knew she wouldn't stay with him, lol.

Switch

This was news last summer. catch up TMZ

fara

damn she's hot but why cheer up? she's still way out of our league, Brian should be hanging somewhere by now, reached heaven and back.

ATT: (the world's non-celebrity-men)

Switch

she broke off the engagement but doesn't mean she broke up with him.

Fred

Dear Megan:

I am sorry about your recent breakup. When you are feeling better, I would like you to consider me as your next boyfriend/husband/life partner/significant other.

Here's why: the media - TMZ included - will expect you to become involved with a younger guy who is better looking than me. When they see you with him, it will only serve to confirm that it is you and they will rush to photograph you.

If you become involved with me, people will leave you alone because no one would believe you would date a middle-aged bald guy.

There are other percs to dating a middle-aged bald guy. For example, I have my own place and car. I also have well over 100 channels on my cable TV hook-up.

I look forward to hearing from you about our next step. Thank you.

Manders K

uhhh Brian Austin Green is hot as hell!!!!

Crabby

OMG! Harvey could have put another Octomom story in this space! What is this world coming to?

Oh, and Megan, marry me?

joe the dic giver

alright tmz, the animated gif of megan? getting a little psycho stalkerish over there dont you think?

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments