Mickey Rourke: Sore Loser

2/24/2009 10:23 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Now that award season is over and he didn't win the Oscar, reassembled actor Mickey Rourke is letting the press know how he really feels.

What would Loki think?
Launch Photos

Whaddayouknow ?

Sean Penn would flip you off too.

Juliette

I see Mr. Rourke is showing off is mental IQ again. Can't this man act like a man instead of a child? He's so nasty looking most of the time. What has happened to him.

HA HA!

I mean, what movie was he in anyway!!! If 80% of us don't know and have never seen it, then it is no surpirse that his tired azz didn't win!

Mik

He only had 1 case of Bud today ,but its early on the left coast.

Kerry

Not only would Sean Penn flip off the paps, he would kick their @ss too! Love you Mickey!

Lord Xenu

The Oscars are more about politics than anything else. And when Rourke made the comment that he wasnt one of those people that blames Bush for everything, he was blacklisted by the Oscar voters.

MaggieMay

I wish people would leave Mickey Rourke alone. Until you have walked a mile in his cowboy boots/wrestling tights, don't presume to know what this picture signifies. YES, this man has once again become a hot commodity, and with that, he has been chased down like a dog, followed by every PAP on the street and has answered the same questions for the press over and over and over again. For that, I am absolutely so proud of the way he has handled himself. If it were 20 years ago, he would have probably punched the guy who took the picture rather than give him the "bird." YES, he lets the F-word fly a little more than I like, but that's Mickey Rourke. LEAVE HIM ALONE. PS --- HE WAS ROBBED Sunday night by the continuing LIBERAL POLITICS of Hollywood. These are my opinions and only MY opinions and the last time I check, that was still legal (for now).

Wanda W.

To #30.........You do realize Loki was A DOG now dont YOU? I doubt Loki would be proud over anything Idiot!

jfp

Mickey will learn from this lesson, go back to the drawing-board, come back next year as a gay man in a gay role.

hehe....he'll do anything it takes.

ww

Dang Mickey! What's that in your pocket?? Hubba Hubba hehe
I wouldn't mind u slipping me one of them Mickeys! ohhhhh yeah baby!

Al Jazeera

You know, I think Mickey should have played Harvey Milk -- he wouldn't even have to act........

Tim

You are not exactly the press. Talk about delusions of grandeur.

Victoria

he has tiny hands...hmmmmm

todd

So what if he flipped some paparazzithe bird?
First he gets screwed over by the academy, and now you TMZ people have it in for him?

judy

I see you're back to using the "reassembled" term again. Not nice, TMZ, not nice at all.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments