Oprah & Gayle: Same Text Couple?

2/24/2009 3:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

There's something other than Stedman standing in the way of Oprah and Gayle: Gayle's inability to ... text message.

Gayle King: Click to watch

sweetie

Wow...Well i think that nobody is perfect and she is a human woman! I consider myself her great fun! I respect your succsessful career and her personal side! It's all that i can say! weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeennnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnttttttttttttttttttt!

1919 days ago

Fighting for Straight Rights!

DEAR OPRAH WINFREY:
ALLOW ME TO RAISE YOUR CONSCIOUSNESS AND TELL YOU THAT YOU, ARE INDEED, NOT G-O-D !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
YES, YOU READ IT RIGHT!!!
OPRAH IS NOT G-O-D !!!!!!!!!!!!
I HAD NO IDEA YOU USED THE PHRASE "AHA MOMENT" !!
MAYBE IT'S BECAUSE YOUR 'AHA MOMENT" HAS NOT YET ARRIVED!!!
LIKE, COME OUT OF THEEFFING CLOSET ALREADY!! TELL THE WORLD ABOUT YOU AND GAYLE!!
YEAH, WE KNOW YOU ARE LOVERS!
WHY DO WE KNOW THIS?!
BECAUSE WHY WOULD YOU PUT IN CHARGE OF YOUR MAGAZINE, SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T EVEN K-N-O-W
HOW TO T-E-X-T ?!!!
HOW LAUGHABLE AND RIDICULOUS IS THAT?!
KIND OF LIKE THE MAN WHO HIRES THE BIMBO WHO CAN'T TYPE, BUT SHE'LL DO "THINGS" FOR THE BOSS, SO THAT'S GOOD ENOUGH FOR HIM TO HIRE HER!!!
YEAH, THAT IS THE REAL "AHA MOMENT" ORPAH!!! WHY DON'T YOU USE YOUR REAL NAME, BTW? OH, YEAH--BECAUSE IT RHYMES WITH ORCA~! WHICH IS WHAT YOU WILL ALWAYS BE BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT TRUE TO YOURSELF--NOR YOUR VIEWING WORSHIPPERS!!
THE DAY YOU COME OUT OF THAT CLOSET IS THE DAY YOUR "AHA MOMENT" WILL MAKE SENSE!!
OTHERWISE, YOU ARE ONE BIG LIVIN' LIE, MS. YOU ARE NOT G-O-D WINFREY-KING!!
STEDMAN--AREN'T YOU SICK AND TIRED OF BEING THE THIRD WHEEL?
GET SOME SELF-RESPECT, MAN! OH, I FORGET--THE MONEY WINFREY GIVES TO YOU IS THE PAYOFF, AND IS WORTH MORE THAN YOUR OWN SELF-WORTH!
I FORGOT! SORRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOT!

1906 days ago

Capt Jack

First. and faster than toofastforyou.

1965 days ago

billyboyhere

so this overweight lesbian is trying to pass herself off as "in the know" yet can even text? Orca and crew have been fooling the public for a bit too long now---phony authors, not listening to staff, going political, gaining weight while pushing health on everyone else.

Time for Change we can truly Believe in from that TV time slot

1965 days ago

ChristineFirefly

Ok, the thing between Stedman and Oprah is their D E N I A L! Everyone knows Oprah and Gayle are an item. Like when Rosie O used to claim to be in lust with Tom Cruise when it was actually Joanie Cunningham!

1965 days ago

tellyouwhatithink

LOL So what if they are gay....THIS is why they keep it a secret, judgemental jackass' like you.

1965 days ago

Fan Since 2007!!!

Good. She'll leave Oprah and I alone.

1965 days ago

YA YA

both are an item and in denial. they are so ugly...

1965 days ago

Runescape gold
World-of-Warcraft CDKEY
WOW Accounts
Items
Power Leveling

1965 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

What about Stedman's rumored "fling" with Dina Lohan?

1964 days ago

VioletteUK

YAWN.....Zzzzz

1964 days ago

ChristineFirefly

I am not passing judgement yippybreath, your the jackass... point being, she preaches "love me for who I am" so come out of the closet already. Hit a nerve, did I?
I have seen Oprah in action. She is NOT a nice person.
HOWARD STERN FOR PRESIDENT!

1964 days ago

Winky Vitalic

Don't know about the Dina Lohan thing with Stedman Graham, but I do know that he & Tara Reid (yes, you heard it right) had a short thing about 2 years ago. This was in all the British Tabs at the time and then the stories suddenly dried up with bloggers citing O as the threatening force. I worked for 6 years in the U.K. and Stedman's infidelities were always reported.

Tara Reid? Yech! But Dina Lohan I can understand. Tell me more if anyone knows more about that.

And of course Gayle & O are a couple - DUH!

1964 days ago