Cops

Don't Care About

Hilary Duff

2/25/2009 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just when Hilary Duff thought a police officer was coming to serve and protect her from a crazy paparazzi crush in Beverly Hills yesterday, the dude totally blew her off. And it was hilarious.

Hilary Duff: Click to watch

Airdom

first? heh this is stupid

solace

How rude of that police officer. He should have never acted like he was going to help someone that was in need and back down like that.

Hilary

HA. so funny.

Buck Naked

Ha Ha...

Carrie

This is pitiful. She can't go to the doctor without idiots trying to snap a photo. I also saw hospital staff following her and snapping photos... that could land them in trouble.

jrad247

That's AWESOME !!!

File that under "Don't you know who I am" !

Why do you think she parked 3 blocks away ? SO she get get photographed.

A$$HAT !

Who Caresss!!!

OFFICER WAS SMART... WASN'T HIS FRIGGIN JOB. HE WASN'T HER SECURITY GUARD. PLUS THE PINT SIZED BITCH DISSED FAYE DUNAWAY... KARMA IS A BITCH!!!

Divashels

HAHAHAHAHAHA FIRST CLASS DITZ THIS ONE IS !!!!!!!!!!!!

Kay

We don't care either.

FAITHPERMEATES

i need to go over there...officer: *blank stare* looks like he's saying: what am I your private bodyguard... lol...too funny. Nevertheless, I respect Hilary for not sinking to the bottom of the barrel amid all those forces in Hollywood that push people to alcoholism, drug addiction, casual sex, and all the pleasurable demons of the world. It seems like she has a solid moral foundation...good for her and her family.

kt

What a loser cop

justathought

I realize there are some bashers out there that seen to sign in to make a comment against celebrities. But if you don't care then why are you here?? This was a shameless scene in so many aspects. Nursing staff following her and taking pictures is disgusting and hopefully they will be given harsh treatment. As for that police officer?? Well he was just flat out a jerk. Yes yes, how dare she leave her house without a disguise and a million body guards just because she is slightly famous. She was obviously in need of help to get through that mess of morons that weren't happy with the one pic they got..... of course they need 500 more and 5 minutes of film of a woman with a caught in the headlights type of emotion running through her. That officers job IS to help those in need even if she was begging for trouble for thinking she had the right to visit her doctor.

Good to know the cops in my area aren't as shiftless, lazy and irresponsible!

RJ

Am I the only one who thinks she looks like Angelina Jolie?? I've never heard anyone else say that, but that's the first thing that comes to my mind when I see her. That police could of helped her..but it was kind of funny how he dissed her.

Mo

It most certainly is his job to protect someone who feels threatened what an A-HOLE!

PHYLLIS MILLER aka DON KNOTSDEEZ KNOTS

She sucks nuts!!! If I were that cop, I would have thrown her to the wolves. She doesn't want to be photgraphed? That's the only way she stays mildly relevant. If you respect Duff then you are probably 6 yrs old and destined to be just as watered down and shallow as she is. Don't even get me started on her wanna- be sister. You know.?..The one that looks like a pelican? !
DONKEY STYLE!!