Cops

Don't Care About

Hilary Duff

2/25/2009 5:20 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Just when Hilary Duff thought a police officer was coming to serve and protect her from a crazy paparazzi crush in Beverly Hills yesterday, the dude totally blew her off. And it was hilarious.

Hilary Duff: Click to watch

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Chris

I just watched this video for the 2nd time...and I think what happened was there was so much going on that the cop didn't even notice her until he was facing her and she said..."I need to go there" and pointed...I think that he thought she was basically saying get out of my way! they both took each other the wrong way.....

2006 days ago

jwoolman

It would have been easier for her to be unnoticed if she were wearing non-fashionable clothing (maybe jeans and a plain shirt and plain jacket), something to cover her hair, no jewelry or makeup etc. She was dressed as the public persona "Hilary Duff" familiar from pictures and videos rather than just plain old Hilary Duff the ordinary citizen not out for a photo op, surprised she didn't anticipate the problem. The sleazy paps might still have sniffed her out if they were looking hard for her, but probably not since she was headed somewhere unexpected. Other people snapping pictures probably wouldn't have guessed either.

It's unfair that she and others can't just walk around without such attention and having to walk the gauntlet (how rude!), but there must be ways to maximize the chances of flying under the radar.

2066 days ago

Fox

she was not in any danger. how in trouble would that cop get if someone what was really in trouble got hurt because he was busy with this washed up star? MOST celebs (that get followed regularly) have SEVERAL bodyguards. pay for your own entourage. more police men need to stand up to hollywood and say NO.

2066 days ago

Bradly

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hilary is a no talent loser!

2066 days ago

Shootingstar610

hahahaha....i cant lie this is hilarious!! i love the fact the cop blew her off! lol....cops should be jerks with everyone even celebrities....treat them like they treat everyone else...ofcourse like crap!!! :]

2066 days ago

King Richard aka "Dick"

94. Um, in case you couldn't hear her, She said "I'm OK" to the officer, and then he backed down and left. Get your sh*t straight TMZ!---------------qoute---------------- (a lying quote @ that)

you lying star f*cker bitch, that haaaaas been said NOTHING of the sort you lying moron and you know it. All she said first was was "Thank you officer," & then "I need to go there"....she CLEARLY expected him to escort her over there like he was her personal bodyguard. Now Shut the Hell up, and i dare you to come back and try and post your lies again, because she clearly did not say, "I'm OK" come back and show exactly where she said that at time wise so we can all hear, my volume is up all the way, and i heard everything....you wont, because YOU CANT LIAR, because it does not EXIST. Now get off the computer Hillary, you horse mouthed skank.

2066 days ago

mzz.perfect...

HAHAHAHAHAHA... SHE WAS LIKE I NEED TO GO THAT WAY...HE SO DIDNT CARE.. WEA WAS HER BODYGUARDS?? HE DIDNT HAVE TO ESCORT HER ANYWHERE I CAN SEE IF SHE WAS IN TROUBLE OR SOMETHING.. SHE'S FAMOUS AND BEEN THAT WAY FOR YEARS SO SHE'S USED TO IT

2066 days ago

CrazyJoc

haha that was so funny .. at first there was a glimps of remorse but that I just busted out with laughter lol!!! that was with the one paps yellin out " where's your baseball bat?" wth? that was funny

2065 days ago