"Dexter" Chick Really Stinks

2/25/2009 4:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Jennifer Carpenter's Secret is out. She doesn't wear any!

Jennifer Carpenter
The 29-year-old "Dexter" star (seen here with her co-star/husband Michael C. Hall) showed off her perspiration skills while at an event in Madrid on Tuesday.

She's so hot.Sweat Stains: Launch Photos

zzt

wellll for all you people who are angry that she is being humiliated...I think if I were her I would have changed my shirt before being photographed...come on....she had to know this was happening!!
I had this same condition for awhile when I was around 22. It was awful! Nothing I could do would stop it..I sweated for absolutely no reason. I wore antiperspirant.. nothing worked. My clothes looked like that all the time. I wore those garment guard things too...I would sweat through them. I don't know why but the problem lasted for about a year and then "went away". It was horrible!

ines

yesterday it was very hot in madrid, a horrible day wearing winter clothes and with 20º

David

She looks like the Sloth from Ice Age and she sucks as an actress! Quarantine was great if the movie killed her off in the begning, too bad they waited till the end.

PR

And they both look so happy.

molly

Ewwwww! Somebody check that thang for ticks!

molly

7:50, if you were standing next to somebody sweating like a lumberjack, would you be happy? :) LOL! He's probably trying desperately to hold his breath!

JJ

BFD....so....she's human!

Zonny VanRant

That's nothing...Imagine how sweaty the crotch must be

Jeff Dranetz

Photoshop allows the user to alter the contrast of a segement of an image and boost it's contrast. I imagine, it was barely, if at all noticable. I wouldn't doutb that the paps test boost contrast on their images to find these things. Same goes for Jamie Foxx's Surf Nazi body board a while back.

KATHY

Her nickname should be sweaty betty.....not a good look for her!

ldybuderfly

I'm sorry but that is just plain gross! What's wrong with her?

Courage

Sorry to all you who think she's hot. I think she looks like anorexia personified. And what's with the crooked smile? Looks like she had a stroke.

Catalina

Give me a frickin break TMZ; What is wrong with people, yeah I said people sweating. Its natural to sweat. Now if you didnt sweat then there is a problem. I know they are celebrities but celebrities are people and not Gods so of course they have the same body functions as everyone else. Now TMZ put that in your pipe and smoke it.

asdf

She's in Europe...no one there wears deodorant.....they shower once a week and let the hair on their legs grow long enough to brave. European men love their womn all Yeti looking and smelling like fritos.

2027 days ago

Melanie in Oregon

That chick pits must have been super imposed!! There is no way you couldn't tell if your pits were THAT bad!!

2027 days ago