Joan Rivers:

Happy Chlamydia Wednesday!

2/25/2009 1:12 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Forget Fat Tuesday, the new holiday that we're really burning to learn more about is Chlamydia Wednesday -- everyone's favorite Mardi Gras follow-up.

videos
Words to the wise: Never hit it with Joan Rivers.

Milf Biggenson

I'm sick and tired of the religious among us being offended by this and that. Let your God fight his own battles, he's a big boy. Personally, I'm offended that so many people on this earth are blindly following a fictitious character, building temples to him and his pals that could be better spent on helping people in THIS reality. I am an atheist, and I do not believe in God, but I do believe in people. I help people all the time. Not because I'm brown-nosing to get into the after life, but because it's the right thing to do. So who is the better person? The religious person who is the ultimate reward-seeking monkey, or ME, who has nothing to benefit from helping my family man.

1980 days ago

Proud American

This is a ugly woman. To think that the doctor made her look better. NOT!!!!!
This is what you would call a hot mess.

1946 days ago

yeah....and?

She needs to stop going under the knife, she is one operation short of looking like that cat woman with the lion face.

People, stop fooling yourselves into thinking your going to look better. It almost is never a good idea to get plastic porcedures done. They almost always look over done. Grow old, it happens to everyone.

stewie griffin

When I scrolled down on my computer screen..I SWEAR I jumped back at the site of that face...jeez. She looks so deformed. S-C-A-R-E-Y.

RatzAzz

This Bytch Face Looks Like Bert From Sesame Skreet....

JuJu

At least she has a personality. I like that!

Howard Robard Hughes IIV

Is she related to mickey Rorke?. they look just the same.

doodahday

She looks like that weird cat-lady chick.

Val

She's got a great sense of humor!

Kay

Joan Rivers face has been yanked so tight that the hair on her head is really her pubic hair. She seriously can't think she looks good?

hoppin mama

I could never stand that freakish lady! She is sooo annoying!

namers

Love Joan but pot meet kettle babe.

nessa

you should change your name from TMZ to TMI

NOT a A HOLE FAN

SHE LOOKS LIKE A MAN IN THAT PICTURE. SHE NEEDS TO STOP GOING UNDER THE KNIFE.

JOAN IS TRYING TO SMILE , BUT CAN'T DUE TO ALL THAT SURGERY.

Hugh Jass

I'd cut her some slack for jet lag or fatigue flying in from New Orleans, but she really needs to apologize for the remark about Chlamydia Wednesday.
Today is Ash Wednesday, a religious observance for many people.
She's Jewish and no one makes rude remarks about Jewish observances and High Holy Days.
Allah Akbar, Joan...