Sam Serenades LiLo -- You're Out of Control!!

2/25/2009 12:00 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Samantha Ronson dedicated a song to Lindsay last night -- a song that was very telling about their volatile relationship.

Lindsay & Sam: Click to watch
During the acoustic concert at Genghis Cohen in L.A., Sam got "awwwws" from the crowd when she told 'em "This is for Lindsay," but the song included lyrics like "I'll follow you out of control ... I'm falling after you, in and out of love." In her dedication Sam also said, "You get your heart broken sometimes and then you unbreak it and break it again."

Linds was there -- sitting front row with a digital camera -- and said the song made her mad. Fight 3,173 on the way?

Pammie8

gag me with a spoon

Pammie8

and first

Party 'till you die!

Idgits!

Die 10-5-W's

2 worthless, no-talent, no-class media whores...........DIE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Triple Play

PLEASE STOP POSTING STORIES ABOUT THESE TWO FUR TRADERS. ENOUGH WHO CARES ANYWAY JUST LET THEM GO AWAY AND BEAT EACH OTHER

k

grosssss

Dr. Adams

Come on TMZ enough with these two Muff divers....((hey))) I wonder if Sam uses a strap on, on LiLO??? and vice versa???

1982 days ago

Trophy wife Slim and Trim!!!!

HEAR ME LOUD AND CLEAR!

I do not approve of Sam for Lindsay (aren't there any cuter lesbians in hollywood? what about one of those Olsen girls?... I did approve of Stedman and Dina and wonder where at is now?

I love Lindsay's new slim and trim look! GOOD JOB GIRL!

Dr. Adams

Come on TMZ enough already with these two Muff-divers...((Hey))) i wonder if Sam uses a strap on, on LiLo? or if LiLO uses one on Sam???

I Will Take Being Born White Any Day - Thats Worth Much More To Me, #6

The vocals are horrible, the music is gorgeous, especially the volume/effects pedal work by the guy on the left. Love the tune - would be nice to hear it by someone who could sing it.

Kathleen

If the "song" made Lindsay mad, then why is she acting happy at the end of the clip?

Mr x

O no its that red headed troll and the Dimebag DJ!!!!!! Why wont these two coc Heads go away!!!!

BackintheUSSR

Alright, so Lindsay is skinny, so what..so am I, and I have had five children, and I eat all I want! It is all in the genes. I will never stop eating southern food or cheese. Sam is ugly and Linds needs to find a real man! She isn't gay, I think she just needs a little attention.

ladani

great shot of Lindsay in the DARK! Sam cannot sing!

juan loco