Arsenio Hall: I Kill with Domestic Violence Humor

2/28/2009 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

So this is one for the ages: Arsenio Hall struggles to find humor in the brutal beating of Rihanna.

Arsenio Hall: Click to watch!

Linda Mott

The only good thing I can say is that he watches TMZ

1971 days ago

The Skizzler

This reminds me of freshman year. I was watching this morbidly obese kid in social studies class struggling with a large piece of gum that had somehow fallen underneath his huge, fat leg and had stuck to both his pants and his seat. It was smooshed to the size of a saucer and he was having a real tough go of it, with the gum all over his hands, pants and seat. Our teacher, who was a near dead ringer for Mr. Rogers in appearance and disposition, noticed me laughing. He then saw what I was laughing at, and in a moment of completely losing his cool, yelled, "DON'T LAUGH!!! GUM IS A MISERABLE THING!!!"

Ho, man, that's when I totally lost it.

So I say to you, Arsenio Hall: Don't laugh, my friend. Gum truly is a miserable thing.

1971 days ago

Kaori

hmm, maybe he shouldn't be making a joke out of it, but rihanna shouldn't be getting back with ChrisBrown, so they're all three stupid.

1971 days ago

Mike

Chris Brown's greatest hits were the ones up on Rihanna's face!

1970 days ago

Marae

Rihanna the hoe and Chris Brown the punk bi!#ch are totally crackin us up. Those who throw punches should be prepared for the consequences. LMAO!

1970 days ago

Nimrod

Did Paula Abdul really say that he's got a small tool between his legs and can't get it up? I thought all AA have big tools.

1970 days ago

PerrierEveryday

What changed? It seems everyone LOVED Rhianna before she got back with the "couldn't fight a man but would hit a woman" Brown. Why is everyone now calling her a "hoe"?

1970 days ago

SGSanctuary

Pathetic! I have really disliked him since he had that English girl from All My Children on his show. He tried to intimate that they had been "together". She tried to ignore him....and he kept saying ..."you know we did it. Don't lie" What a loser! If I was with this guy...I'd never admit it either. His new "show" is horrible because he is in it! Reminds me of the old time Step & Fetch It.

1970 days ago