SJP's House Hunt -- No Boys Allowed

2/28/2009 8:40 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Sarah Jessica Parker did a little window shopping yesterday -- with a real estate agent! While SJP looked at an available brownstone, her hubby/legally bound partner Matthew Broderick, was clearly missing from the excursion.

Sarah Jessica Parker: Click to watch!
Not that there's anything wrong with that.

NancIT

dump his asss sarah.... buying a house wont work. once a cheat always a cheat. your son will be better off. i know i have a cheat ing husband i have been married 27 years to long. soon as i find a job that pays better i am out. go girl... move on youll be happier that way.

2036 days ago

christy

I thought it looked like SJP and Matthew were trying way to hard to look "in love" at the Oscars - lots of kissy-poos and hand-holding.

Winky Vitalic

Ooooh Christy, aren't you SMART! And what a detective. You no NOTHING about this couple or the state of their marriage. Neither do I. My husband bought our San Fran condo without me seeing it; and I had narrowed down the choices on my own as well. Doesn't necessarily mean anything that she's house hunting alone. Or maybe it does. Or maybe she wants to make her marriage work. Or maybe she doesn't. Her marriage is her business.

Do you feel morally superior? Take your smug comments and maybe see a good shrink to find out why you love to see others unhappy.

Happy house hunting Sarah!

puhllleeez

SJP's great, I hope she's happy whichever way she decides to go.

woolfie

Would somebody PLEASE get her a Big Mac before she blows away!!!

Triple Play

Maybe she is looking for a carriage house.Ahe would be more comfortable in a horsie setting. Matthew would eb better off without her big horse face

JJ

Mr. Ed's love child; horse face.....always was and always will be.
But she's rich!

Chelsea

I was at Will Ferrells Welcome to America Show last night in New York at the Cort Theater and Matthew Broderick was there sitting only a few seats away with some older looking gentleman. He was laughing the whole time and seemed in a realllly great mood.

Misplaced Texan

I agree with “I am...Baba”. Shock of all shocks, many couples look at new homes separately to save time by eliminating the house, or if it meets their criteria, to bring the missing spouse back for a second look. And if my memory serves, Matthew Broderick is rehearsing for a new Broadway production.

If I had a dime for every time this couple has been rumored to be headed to divorce court, I could bailout Wall Street.

Disgusting

What happened to Matthew Broderick? He used to be so cute and funny. Now he always looks so bloated and pissed off. He also seems to resent her success. They looked so fake together at the Oscars.

pollynoo

She finally figured out that living with a murderer isn't all it's cracked up to be...

big_ghoti

SJP demanded to see only STONE faced houses. The sight of PEELING paint is just too TRAUMATIC.

rachel

So she is looking for a boarding stable?

Bobp

He"s in rehearsal for a new play. That's probably where he was.

Kaori

oh well whether they are together or not as long as their happy.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments