Arnold: I Want to Ride My Bicycle

3/2/2009 7:25 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With California bankrupt and in a drought emergency, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger spent a beautiful Sunday afternoon riding his bike with his bodyguards.

How does the 61-year-old find the time?!

Your mom

Douche, for sho and get your facts straight dumb-@ss California doesn't have free healthcare for all if he did I wouldn't be paying. Doh.

Rachel

great pic. scary!

tifosi44

Can't believe the dilberts that continue to defend this pathetic moron. He has destroyed the state of California by being nothing but a "Girlie Man." Get lost Arnold, please......

Get a Clue

Interesting. He's riding his bike in LA yesterday afternoon and this morning he's in Germany opening up a technical conference? My brother is there at the same conference and he told me that Arnold was there in Hannover, Germany. Google say he is there too.

TMZ may be pulling a fast one here.

al loanese

THE NAZI THAT RUINED CALIFORNIA.......NEVER ELECT A FOREIGNER FOR OFFICE HERE IN THE USA...THIS MAN MADE CALIFORNIA THE GOLDEN STATE INTO THE GREEDY STATE....HE STOLE LOTTERY MONEY THAT WAS EARMARKED FOR SCHOOLS ANF GAVE IT TO THE PRISON SYSTEM...HE DOES NOT CARE...HIS NAZI BRATZ GO TO PRIVATE SCHOOLS.....HE SHOULD HAVE JUST HAD A HEART ATTACK AND DIED...WE CALIFORNIANS WOULD QUICKLY CELEBRATE THIS NAZI IDIOTS DEATH!

Tim

Arnold,

Where's your helmet?! You and your security detail should be setting a better example for the state's (and nation) youth. Head injuries cost tax payers money.

Pro Helmet
California

timmsa

I live in California and I wish someone would start a recall on this guy. He has just ran California straight into the ground. And the legislators are to blames as well. We should never elected him. He is worse that Gray Davis.

Katt

I think it's great!!! How many other governors in the states would do that? He's keeping in shape and let's face it...I don't think ANYONE can resolve all of Californias problems!

Jeff

Where are the spike strips when you need them!

Dude

Where is his helmet?

alex avon chartrand 801

wow the terminator turn to the Govoner of Bicycle Riding!!

ELEANOR

HOW DO WE RECALL THE DUMB A-HOLE? LETS DO IT NOW! THE SOONER THE BETTER.

The Time Is Near

Um poster #7 your delerious...the dude is every bit of 6'1 and does not wear a lot of makeup..i just got an autograph a month ago from him and i am 6 foot and he was about the same height as me..a tiny bit taller maybe.

Disgusting

This is where your taxes are going:

California paid for top officials' free rides

Amanda

Worst governor ever. California is in a horrible state from this moron, why was he even elected, the guy barely speaks english. No idea why we impeached Gray Davis and then bring in this dumb republican.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments