Penn's Co-Star

Imbecile on Politics

3/2/2009 10:45 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Maria Conchita Alonso, who co-starred with Sean Penn way back in 1988's "Colors," went off on Penn in a way we've rarely seen -- basically saying he's a moron when it comes to politics -- especially his support of Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez. The Cuban born actress was raised in Venezuela and says Chavez is a "killer."

0302_alonso_tmz_video-1

werner_b

It is Penn who is the imbecile. And I won´t stop there. His fawning over Fidel Castro is evil. I have been to Cuba and I have seen how people live there. This millionaire entertainer doesn´t care about human lives one bit.

2004 days ago

Alejo

Berlioz, are you Venezuelan?

2000 days ago

Gladys

Maria Conchita is so BRAVE!!! I live in Venezuela and I am
venezuelan... Chavez is a dictator!!!!
Sean Penn is an ignorant who talks about things he doesn´t know,
frist he should live in Venezuela without bodyguards, an then he can
talk about....
CONGRATS MARIA CONCHITA!!!

1990 days ago

carl

She is absolutely right. In the 1910's the country that was in danger of falling to totalitarianism was Russia. In the 1930's it was Germany. In the 40's it was Korea. In the 60's it was Cambodia. In the 1980's it was El Salvador. This decade it is Zimbabwe and the next decade it will be Venezuela.
Those who cherish their "progressive" inclinations had better withdraw their support and start condemning Chavez if they don't want to be on the absolutely wrong side of history.

1927 days ago

i hate gov

i would rather have chavez than obama

1961 days ago

Come and listen to a story

at last...a Hollywood somebody who gets it right.

2011 days ago

America the Beautiful

Good for Maria! Sean Penn is a communist and if he likes tyrants and dictators so much why doesn't he apply for citizenship in China, Venezula, etc...I DESPISE Sean Penn and what comes out of his rotten flithy mouth. What a tortured lost ignorant soul!

2011 days ago

Whamo

And She's right. Chavez is a killer!

2011 days ago

shortinbread

Tell it like it is! Good for you Alonso. Chavez is a killer.These Hollywood actors butt in when they have no idea what they are talking about.

2011 days ago

hehehehe

Where is TooFastForYou I'm shocked that this douche bag is not
first!

2011 days ago

Al Baby

I fapped to her she is hawt

2011 days ago

private

I thought this was 'octo mom'..... :-O

2011 days ago

Karen

She is 10% right about Sean Penn. Yet the "academy" will glorify the likes of him while ignoring movies like "Gran Torino" because it doesn't fit with their politically correct agenda.

2011 days ago

Choppy McButtstink

Thank god someone finally stood up to that douche. He should buy a Mao outfit and move to Cuba.

2011 days ago

Karen

LOL, I meant 100% right!!

2011 days ago