McNugget 911 Calls -- The Unhappy Meal Drama

3/3/2009 4:50 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has obtained the THREE 911 calls by the woman who couldn't get a refund after a McDonald's in Florida ran out of McNuggets.

Click to listen!

UPDATE -- A rep for McD's tells TMZ, "Satisfying each and every customer that visits our restaurants is very important to us. Regarding this isolated incident, we apologize for the inconvenience caused. In the event that we are unable to fill an order, a customer should be offered the choice of a full refund or alternative menu items. We regret that in this instance, that wasn't the case.

We want to correct our mistake. We will be sending the customer her refund, along with an invitation to return for her original order, on us. We never want to disappoint a McNuggets fan or any McDonald's customer. Customer satisfaction is our top priority."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

stopthepresses

The woman is an ignorant, stupid, arrogant fool. Every day, people all over the country get citations for mis-using the 911 system. They're not all black, they're just all stupid. I do have to give her credit though - not many are so STUPID and self-entitled to dare call THREE FREAKIN' TIMES!!!!!! Eat your burger, and shut the he)) up, you greasy bitYh!

2052 days ago

truman316

This is not a black people and white people thing. This is a common sense thing. People all over this country misuse 911(white, black, red, brown, and yellow.) But what makes this one person stand out is she called 911 THREE TIMES OVER MCNUGGETS!!!
You can't fix stupid.

2052 days ago

stopthepresses

Speaking of lawyers, a good one could come with a new defense about why calling 911 for theft at pay-in-advance-for-food restaurants is legal. Not giving a refund when you realize you are out of stock sounds the same to me the same as taking out some persons wallet and removing money from it.

*********************************************************************************************************************

Oh, I'm sure if there's any way this poor "victim" can waste even more tax money and time of people actually working, she'll be all over it like stink on shI^, because she IS stink on shi^!

2051 days ago

Catt Cantu

Yeah, she went a little far in callin 911. But a few years ago, a Pizza Inn burned a pizza and sent it out on delivery to us,anyway. I called them, they refused to send another one out.

I had company, but I got in the car and drove the pizza back to them and demanded a replacement or a refund. Not only did they refuse to do either, but when I insisted on something being done to correct the problem, they called 911 ON ME!
Yes, I'm black, but I did not get loud, threaten anyone or throw the pizza or anything else. I simply refused to leave until the problem was resolved. I gathered from the things he said that he didn't believe anyone from "that" neighborhood was capable of honesty or deserving of courtesy.
When the cops got there, the manager told them his version. Then they asked me what the problem was. I didn't just tell them.. I showed them.
SURPRISE! The cops sided with me and admonished the manager for not handling it better. (This was McKinney,Texas so yeah, it was a surprise.) They strongly "suggested" he refund my money. The manager gave me back my money, but made a point of telling me I was no longer welcome in the store.
Of course, I was back in one week and silently dared him to to say one word to me. He didn't.

2051 days ago

stopthepresses

Let me get this straight - you claim you're a black woman mistreated by a restaurant - the cops side with you, but the Manager tells you never to come back. You go back anyway, just DARING him to say something. ARE YOU RETARDED? Do you actually eat the food, or just go in to glare at the Manager, which I would consider harassment. I think you have as much sense as the 911 McNuggets chick! I have a relative who works at a restaurant. NOTE TO THE INTELLIGENT: You're the customer - get it YOUR WAY, but BE NICE or something strange just might happen to your food before it makes it's way back to you! Really Catt! Do you really want to eat the food prepared for you by people who HATE YOUR FREAKING GUTS? I'd love to see a microscopic analysis of what you get on your food! Hair, probably dropped in the floor, boogers, snot, you name it, you've probably EATEN IT CATT. YEAH, you've really SHOWED THEM! WOW!!!!! LOL!!!!

2051 days ago

abigail A.

This person is crazy!!!! their just chiken nuggets!!! you can buy them in any mcDonalds..........gosh...

2050 days ago

youpeoplearedumb

Hey, TMZ, why don't you post something about that slimebag Jason Mesnick????

2058 days ago

Jezzy

Throw her in jail and serve her slop!

2058 days ago

blackgirlwhiteguy

She looks hungry! Probably still craving mcnuggets

2058 days ago

josh

She is a waste of space and my tax dollars, I'm sure.

2058 days ago

Tiger's Help Sucks Too

Many (all?) fast food places won't refund your money even if they burn something you order to a crisp and don't have any more, and so can't give you a replacement. They suck.
This wacko went a bit too far calling 911, but I can understand her being pissed off.

2058 days ago

Capt Jack

Send her to Tent City and a real jail! What a waste of 911 resources.

2058 days ago

lost in lalaland

It's hard not to feel sorry for someone that stupid. Wait, no it's not. A week or so of jail food and that burger's going to sound pretty damned good.

2058 days ago

Lynn

That bitch is gangsta! She should've beat that cahiers ass! JK. WTF!

2058 days ago

dev

Was she able to dial 911 herself or did someone else help her...

2058 days ago