OctoMom

Birth Tape Coming Soon

For $$$$$$$

3/4/2009 10:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ has absolute confirmation from multiple sources that a videotape showing OctoMom giving birth to her 8 babies in the hospital room is being shopped around town -- FOR SEVEN FIGURES!!!!!

Octomom

It's unclear who's working the camera, but we do know the tape was shot with Nadya's consent.

Talk about a bloody show!!!

octo kids

** TMZ users submitted their best spawn-snap-shots and showed Octo-Lips who's boss!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

mike

if the video was available you all would watch it, you might not admit it, but i bet you, you will watch it. you all put time to read about this subject much more comment about it so i would laugh if i knew how much of you would actually watch the video, out out those saying you would not.

2056 days ago

Russian_chik

I think that Nadiya is a great mom. She seems like to have a great personality. In my country a lot of families have a large amount of kids and they always happy with the outcome. I think that shes great. I hope that no one sticks their nose into her family. She will figure out what to do. And all those rude comments are useless. Families may have one child and that child migh cause so many problems and damage that 13 or 14 kids might not. My mom had 13 kids and there no way in hell i would regret having so many siblings. God Bless Nadya. I hope that the madia and people will stop critisizing her. Shes mentally and spiritually strong person. Averyone has hardships.

2056 days ago

Concernednurse

Wow, I agree that this woman probably has some psychological issues, but the venomous reactions in these comments make me wonder about some of you as well. The public should worry about the safety and happiness of those children, not how many names people can make up starting with Octo... I mean come on, she is in over her head and made very wrong choices but maybe she is doing the best thing that she knows how for her children. Spend your time productively trying to help those kids, and other at risk kids instead of making a funny on the blogs!

2055 days ago

Peaches

SHE IS A PIG....................I THINK SHE PLANNED THIS WHOLE THING............HAVE A RECORD NUMBER OF KIDS, GET A FREE HOUSE, FOOD, CAR ETC.......AND NOW WANTS TO SELL THE BIRTH VIDEO............NASTY......SCANK.....PROTECTIVE SERVICES NEEDS TO TAKE ALL HER KIDS AWAY..................GOD SHE MAKES ME SICK..............

2055 days ago

Amanda

why hasn't anyone taken away her kids yet?!

2054 days ago

tweak

This woman is nuts, any sane mother with 6 kids under the age of six who TRYS by IN-VITRO to get pregnant again THEN finds out EIGHT babies are coming and turns down selective reduction is certifiable NUTS!! She is trying to profit anyway she can from this story whether it's money, publicity, or whatever. These kids will end up in a foster care situation AFTER she has used all the government money she can. She's nothing but a leech on society and I feel for the poor children who are in the middle of all this

2054 days ago

Lia

Jeez, she's like a pimp, I will not spend money on this idiot, she should let her kids get adopted if she can't cove her bills..eewww

2054 days ago

red

I blame this situation on all the "REALITY" shows that allow multiple birth families to profit. It is one thing to become pregnant with twins or even triplets by natural means, but to have in-vitro or even fertility meds is another. The way I see it is Nadya has seen (tv) the opportunity to make a quick buck and have fame just like everyone else on T.V. with multiple children. I say get rid of all of the publicity and shows maybe then these stupid people would stop getting knocked up artificially just for money. Is anyone is even thinking about how these kids are going to grow up if they do at all! Have we forgotten about the crazy bitch in Houston Texas that killed all seven of her kids, whats to say this bitch won't do the same after all the glitter and glory is gone?

2053 days ago

Wanda Watson

I am amazed how gullible and how easily manipulated we are in our opinions by the media. I dare you all to pull your life out and display it to the media. They can make a circus of all of our lives. Give this woman a break. The deed is done and I, for one, will not be swayed by the media. Sure, she is not perfect and made some crazy decisions, as we all have. But I dare say, none of us would fare too well if our lives were displayed in such an unfavorable light. My grandmother had 15 kids. She raised them by herself and did a fabulous job. But then.....she didn't have the media and America crucifying her.

2052 days ago

Cliff47

I unders tand that this "birth tape" will cover the entire January 26 thru 31st experience with a boxed set of 6 DVDs, suitable for framing.

2051 days ago

Democrats are evil

TMZ has absolute confirmation that she is a money whore. To hell with being a good mom. Show me the money!

2059 days ago

Mac

I'm gonna barf

2059 days ago

NiceGuy

First!& Please don't leak the movie out

2059 days ago

Ramond

ur typical emotional screwed up sick psycho beeoch!!!!!

2059 days ago

CANT BELIEVE OCTOMOM

SHE IS SO F@*#! up! I cant believe her! Someone please take her freaking kids away from this crazy woman please!

2059 days ago