« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

As a Singer, Rodman's a Great Basketball Player

3/5/2009 7:30 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

It probably takes a lot to embarrass a guy who used to dress in drag, got beat up by Carmen Electra and co-starred in a Van Damme flick -- but we're guessing this video of Dennis Rodman "singing" in a bar at the Seminole Hard Rock in Hollywood, Fla. might do the trick.

Dennis Rodman: Click to watch

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

Andy in LV

My wife and I have known Dennis for 10 years now pesonally and professionally and we still find his antics very funny to have enough guts toget in front of people and do what he fells like doin just to draw an entertainment value to the scene of which his is in at the moment, this video is pure entertainment, you never claimed to be a great singer and if anyone is dumb enough to criticize lyou for what your doin in the video well that proves your still a theat in THIER own mind keep it up BIG BTOTHER, we both miss you in LV and you know who we are there is always a place for you and yours at our table, we luv and miss ya; take care

2013 days ago

what_the_****

LOOK EVERYONE! ITS THE NEXT JOAQUIN PHOENIX!!

toofastforyou!

IM WAY BETTER THAN FAST FOOD!!! IM TOOFASTFORYOU!!!

colleen

Fake wrestling with Hogan, the Apprentice and now this? Get a real job or go home man.

toofastforyou!

ATENSION EDDY......THIS GUYS GONNA PUT YOU OUT OF A JOB............

Bob Freeman

The voice of this songbird made my mother, sister, AND my aunt moist in their underpants. Seriously, they left a puddle.

Kenneth

LOL! I would pay good money to see this! I needed a perk me up!

TMZClassifieds.com

Dennis Rodman is one of the greatest rebounders ever to play professional basketball. His rebounding exploits have drawn comparisons with such legends as Wilt Chamberlain, Moses Malone, and Bill Russell, all of whom were taller and heavier. Sports Illustrated once called Rodman "a sort of basketball genius." A dedicated analyst of the game and a tenacious defender, Rodman led the National Basketball Association (NBA) in rebounding for four consecutive years and helped lead his teams to five NBA championships. As his career went on, however, Rodman drew ever more attention for his off-court antics. With his rainbow-colored hair and multiple tattoos, his penchant for conducting interviews in gay bars, and tumultuous romances with the singer Madonna and the actress Carmen Electra, Rodman landed headlines far outside the sports pages.

Rodman revels in the outsider image. The hair, the tattoos, the numerous body piercings, and the episodes of cross-dressing are all the product of a man who is as much entertainer as athlete. "I tried something bold," Rodman explained in Playboy. "I created something that everyone has been afraid of ... the Dennis Rodman I was born to be." However flamboyant his behavior might be, Rodman offers no apologies. He feels that he is fulfilling his mission in the NBA as well--or better--than anyone. "I don't like people to get inside Dennis Rodman," he admitted in the Atlanta Journal. "But once I get on the court, I'm just taking the 22,000 fans that are in the stands and putting them inside me. I like to see people excited and happy, and when they leave the arena they say, 'God, that was a great game.'" www.TmzClassifieds.com

PEPSI Generation

I so L>O>V>E RODman at the HARD ROCK it makes me all spid~E hazy wickie WOW.

PEPSI Generation

I use to play with RODMAN and dave morrissey butt I got too old spiderwick?

PEPSI Generation

I love RODMan and suckN down those tallboys all nite LONG.MASONIC poohPA`s hazy will GAYDAR U NL.

PEPSI Generation

Hated IT!.

Peppercorn

Can someone tell me what song is he singing??????

PEPSI Generation

Is anyone there?...I seem to be stuck here...can anyone tell me who is and and who is not?...I seem to be stuck here!.It seems as if I was born here but I can`t remember...DR MANHATTAN here is earth still?.

PEPSI Generation