Chris Brown & Rihanna

Police Report

Shocking Blow-By-Blow

3/5/2009 1:10 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

Shocking new evidence about what happened in the car the night Chris Brown allegedly beat Rihanna.

Police Report
TMZ has obtained LAPD detectives notes from a search warrant in the case. According to the notes, Rihanna read a three-page text message on Brown's phone from a woman. An argument ensued and Brown allegedly tried forcing Rihanna out of the car but couldn't because she was wearing her seat belt.

Brown then allegedly shoved Rihanna's head against the passenger window. When Rihanna turned to face him, Brown punched her, then continued punching her while driving, according to the detective's notes.

Blood spattered all over Rihanna's clothing and in the interior of the car. Her mouth was filled with blood.

Brown allegedly told Rihanna, "I'm going to beat the **** out of you when we get home. You wait and see."

Rihanna called her assistant and left a message saying, "I am on my way home. Make sure the cops are there when I get there."

Brown then replied, "You just did the stupidest thing ever. I'm going to kill you."

According to the report, Brown continued to punch Rihanna, bit her on her ear, her fingers and put her in a headlock -- she almost lost consciousness.

Proud American

Thank God the D.A. can charge Brown without Rihanna being on board. This is ridiculous!!

Michelle

Chris Brown was probably cheating on RI RI and she caught him at his game, I don't understand why she would go back with this loser. She can have any man she wants but to be with a cheater and a beater I don't see that, now that she went back with him doesn't she know it's going to happen again and again. The only reason why he wants her back is to avoid jail time, I honestly don't think he feels sorry for what he did and it WILL happen again if she stays with him

mss

Rumors are circulating that Rihanna and Chris have secretly married.
Can anyone confirm or deny this?

stella and diane

46. Dear Sane:Posted at 9:29AM on Mar 5th 2009 by sane,

YOU DUMP FOOL, NO ONE KNOWS WHAT HAPPENED BECAUSE NO ONE WAS THERE.
YOU ARE SO F****** STUPID SITTING THERE READING THIS GOSSIP AND BELIEVING IT LIKE IT IS THE F****** NEW YORK TIMES. IT IS GOSSIP !!!
NONE OF US KNOW ANYTHING EXCEPT THERE IS A COURT HEARING TODAY.

stupid

you got to love it. she love the beatings. just like millions of stupid women,the go back for more. what love? yeah. i would pass on that one. what if she does kill her then what? sorry? yep,women keep on comin back. good times..

Pearl

It really bothers me that he might get to just walk away. I hope he gets some sort of punishment. If it was any regular schmuck off the street, his behind would be behind bars already for what he did to her. The fact that she ran back to him sets a bad example for young girls. NO, IT'S NOT OKAY FOR SOMEONE TO BEAT YOU....EVER! If she hit him at any point, then she should be charged, too. I don't care what the excuse is, or whether you're male or female. Hitting someone is wrong.....period. And I'm ticked at all of those celebs who act like what he did was no big deal. What if that was your child, or mother, or sister, or friend, etc. All a**holes.

ortizlgnd

To Cheryl:
Your statement:
Why should he be charged, when Rihanna stupid ass gone take him back??? Obviously she is crazy in the head to except his apology and take him back. I don’t condone violence and a man hitting a woman but she deserves it because she’s making excuses for him because she wants to be back with him, or should I say, already is back with him. Chris career is over and since she’s being dumb, her career is going to be over as well. I can’t stand Rihanna anymore for being a dumb chick; I’m never supporting her again.

Posted at 9:21AM on Mar 5th 2009 by Cheryl

He should be charged... BECAUSE WHAT HE DID IS ILLEGAL as well as MORALLY and HUMANLY WRONG, regardless of whether Riahanna presses charges. And I dont agree with her taking him back, but thats no reason to say that she "deserves it" as you've said. You''ve obviously never researched "Battered Woman Syndrome" and its symptoms so its obvious that your speaking out of ignorance.

Who Caresss!!!

BLOOD TEST WAS DONE ON CHRIS BROWN. DNA RESULTS SHOW CLEAR CONNECTION TO FAMILY GUY BOBBY BROWN AND HIS COUSIN IKE TURNER. RIHANNA'S DNA SHOWS RELATION TO ALL THE STUPID WOMEN OUT THERE WHO LIKE TO GET BEAT MORE THAN ONCE. HALLELUJAH...

stella and diane

@@53. To SANE: Ok, so you must be related to him or just retarded to say that he's polite, humble, respectful, down 2 erth, etc. Get a freakin dictionary and look up those words, cuz u dont have a clue.

Posted at 9:34AM on Mar 5th 2009 by Gabriel
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HAVE YOU MET CHRIS BROWN? NO.
I HAVE AND I HAVE WORKED FOR HIS RECORD LABEL AND THERE IS NOT ONE PERSON WHO HAS ANYTHING BAD TO SAY ABOUT HIM AND THAT'S WHY EVERYONE'S SO SHOCKED.
HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN A MUMMY'S BOY AND HE HAS ALWAYS BEEN LOVELY TO ALL THE STAFF AND CELEBRITIES AROUND HIM.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED YET AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE HIM.
GOD IS WATCHING YOUR NASTY A$$

BritKnee

*** IF U LISTEN TO STEVE HARVEY N THE MORNING U WOULD OF HEARD HE PROPOSED TO HER IN MAMI AND SHE SAID YES...I ALSO HEARD SHE IS PREGNANT TOO...THIS IS REAL SAD... IF CHRIS DID ALL THIS TO HER THEN THIS IS JUSS ANOTHER "IKE AND TINA"....SHES SUCH A PRETTY GIRL AND SHE DESERVES MUCH BETTER.... THERE ARE MILLIONS OF MEN THAT WOULD TREAT HER BETTER BUT SHE DECIDES TO SETTLE FOR LESS...EVEN IF SHE IS REALLY PREGGY SHE CAN RAISE A CHILD ON HER OWN WITH OR WITH OUT HIS HELP... THEY DNT NEED TO B 2 GETHER TO RAISE A CHILD....SHES JUSS CRZY,,, I PRAY 4 HER****

stella and diane

Posted at 9:34AM on Mar 5th 2009 by Gabriel
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
HAVE YOU MET CHRIS BROWN? NO.
YOU HAVE NO IDEA WHAT HAPPENED YET AND YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO JUDGE HIM.
GOD IS WATCHING YOUR NASTY A$$

stella and diane

I hope TMZ are ready for a law suit.

PLEASE FORGIVE CB

OMG, Let CB ! !
Nobody really knows what happened exactly this night ...
Nobody knows if Rihanna is not guilty in this case ..
Everybody makes mistakes, even the Famous people !!
I want you to continue to support Chris Brown, listen to His music and watch his movies ..
Forgive CB please !!!!
We mustn't punish the talentual singer !!!
He 's humann
PLEASE FORGIVE CHRIS BROWN

n,sk

TMZ, you really should be ashamed of yourselves! This story doesn't ring entirely true. He's driving, she's reading his texts(three pages!), now he's trying to push her out of the car?! Then he sticks her ear and her finger in his mouth while holding her in a headlock. First of all, his eyes would have been scratched the hell out of his face at least. A black woman would not let it get that far without fighting back some. Give her some credit for trying to fight back or at least trying to protect herself. But you never mentioned anything about this that is why I hate reading this sh!t because when you purposely leave out somethings it makes it all seem like a lie. You might want to have some kind of justice for Ri in the court of public opinion, but this is just outrageous! Let the court prosecute him for his crimes which are undeniable and stop trying this dumb ass on your website, its just downright tacky.

Andy

IF SHE GOES BACK TO HIM SHE IS AN IDIOT!!! REPULSIVE. JUST REPULSIVE. BOTH OF THEM.