Live Coverage: Chris Brown's Court Date -- redirect

3/5/2009 8:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

puhllleeez

The most recent gossip is that Chris and Rihanna secretly got married. Get on it, TMZ!

cvt

Wow.............I cannot wait for his ass to go to jail.

Kelly R.

Rihanna....you are a very talented young woman and should be proud of yourself, you don't need a man or this man to put your life on hold. You are too good for him if this is true. No man should ever put his hands on a woman, I had this happen before and it's hard to deal with, I was 22, around your age. i am now 27 and believe me, you look back and you think? What was I doing with this man?, I could have gotten killed. And I will pray for you to leave him and find real love with a man in which God will choose for you. Someone who will treat you with respect, kindness and loyality. He is out there, there is no time limit for marriage or children, do not settle for 2nd, 3rd or 4th best. I pray for Chris so he can get help and hopefully have remorse for what he did and learn from his mistakes. Good luck to both of you. God Bless.

GGG

PHYSICAL ABUSE IS RUNNING RAMPID IN THIS WORLD. CHRIS BROWN IS NOT ABOVE THE LAW, REGARDLESS WHAT HE TRIES TO DO TO MINIMIZE THE AFTERMATH. THIS CAT SHOULD BE CHARGED!!!!!!!!!

mark

where is he!!?!?!?! I'm getting sick of watching this thing!!!! I hope he gets Jail time and she needs to go see dr. phil or something... what a stupid woman.

Aries

LOL @ Kelly R....damn, she's not here reading this, you know.

hngood

"Rihanna Beater" TMZ sure has a way with words! - This whole situation is just crazy! I used to really really like Chris Brown and his music, and now some of my fav songs are just no good anymore, but whats even sadder, is here is a young woman, "putting up with it". Just goes to show the rest of us, no matter how much money you make or what car you drive, who you really are always comes out in the end. I hope nothing but the best for Ri, and hope this is the right choice for her. I also hope that Chris B. (being the super star he his) is punished as an example of the punk a** es that would rather hit a woman than a man.

KELC

Hope this won't be another OJ Simpson-Hope the courts do the right thing-Rihanna obviously isn't going to.

amber the best

I hope Chris is shaking in his boots right now. And Rihanna too! At minimum, he better be charged w/ domestic violence.

Danny

I love live broadcasting, u never know what would happen...!
Rihanna, such a diva wannabe desperate for attention
chris, well, ass!

Chantal

wow, I have new found respect for tmz for theri reproting on this and for exposing this guy, and for posting Rhianna's picture at the onset of this....

Lord Xenu

If its BROWN, flush it down.

Perra

Greeting from Sweden! Over here we all hope Chris Brown gets beaten like hell in jail

Cheers! :)

shabbs

HELL YA! FRY HIS ASS

lets be real

HEY IÁM A WOMAN AND I THINK THAT WHEN WE HIT OR START BEATING ON YOU MEN. TAKE IT OR RUN LIKE A BITCH SO I COULD GET A GOOD LAUGH.

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments