Live Coverage: Chris Brown's Court Date -- redirect

3/5/2009 8:46 PM PST BY TMZ STAFF

COMMENTS

toofastforyou!

I HOPE YOU HAVE SOMEONE TAPPING THE FRONT DOOR ON TEMPLE STREET....I BET THATS THE WAY HE GOES IN...............

pimp

I vote for Rihana to be in trial for being so stupid. She should thrown in jail or a pysch ward so that she stops seeing Chris before he kills her...because you know that this tale is going to end with her death. What's the over/under on Chris pulling an OJ?

chasity80

I hope he gets threw this ok. Im sure she did something to provoke it otherwise she wouldnt have went running right back! She is hiding something. I got your back Chris! I think he got the s$@t end of this.

Patty

People want to hate Chris but no one REALLY knows the story. It's between Chris and Rihanna, If Rihanna wants him back then that is her choice and people should not give her any crap about it. She is a grown woman and I really don't think that Chris would do it again.

Fonzworth V. Brightly

Lets talk about the Britt Spears fiasco last night, it's very obvious that spears fans love being taken advantage of, they would have faired much better by buying the CD and going to the local ZOO, because Britt-Whitt never uttered a word live, "IT WAS ALL PRE-RECORDED"!!!!!

chasity80

SHE'S lame

well

could he be charged with 2 counts of assault if she is/was pregnant

Mia

All together now... BOOOOOOOOOOOooooooo >:c

js

that guy saying "the case came to an end when chris brown plead guilty" is really annoying.

tex18

As a father I will never let my daughters listen to Chris Brown again. And if Rihanna takes him back, I want her to remember of the BAD example you will setting for all the young girls out there you could have in some indirectly prevented from future abuse. WHY would stay with a man who not just hit you but punch you in the face.

jenneifer

GOOD LUCK CHRIS!

BHL

Rihanna is that stupid to advocate spousal abuse! Let her DIE in the arms of the man that LOVES her!! End of story.....that STUPID Bitch!!

Stacey

WOW I hate news people now. That guy is such a tool! Haaaaaaaha.

Tedra

I highly doubt they got married. She can't be that dumb. "You beat the sh*t out of me. Let's get married!" Really though?

deena

As I said before people, it's all about the money. Think of how much each one's record company will lose over this. With our court system as it is, he'll probably walk.