Michael Jackson -- Pretty? Young? Thing.

3/6/2009 9:44 AM PST BY TMZ STAFF

With baby Blanket no longer a baby, Michael Jackson dangled his gorgeous face and waved his human hand from the window of his London hotel on Thursday. "Hello, my pretties."

Make me wanna scream!

Pauletta

i love,i love, I LOVE U MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!

1968 days ago

Knock Knock

to Comment # 39 -----YOU ARE SO DAMN RIGHT WITH WHAT YOU ARE SAYING .....
The Americans have to learn a lot ...

1968 days ago

L. P.

Is he wearing dentures?

1968 days ago

Sapphyre

I know how Michael can make even more money than a bunch of concerts.
I suggest that he do a Horror movie. He can use the Thriller song and he wouldn't even need any makeup. Cuz, boyfriend is scary as H*ll!!

1968 days ago

notdos

If you Photoshop out the bridge of his sunglasses in that pic it looks like two giant black holes in his head,,really freaky. Can you imagine him in some clown makeup...

1968 days ago

Just a thought

He has some great hair for a middle aged white woman.. Oh wait. Sorry

1967 days ago

Cindy

I love him. Most of the bad comments are from the younger generations, but my generation knew him when he was the King and no one can compare to him. Wish I wasn't broke and unemployed right now...I'd give my right arm to see his final concert.
As another commenter said...he is definitely dissing America by doing this in London. And you know what? I still don't believe he ever assaulted any kids. I think he is strange and just a big kid himself and has always identified with children...maybe becasue they don't expect so much from him. Just because he's a little weird, doesn't mean he assaulted anyone. And how many times have we seen low-lifes try to sue celebrities????

1967 days ago

Phalio

Okay, poster 6 is just a b****.

I mean, can you pull your head out of your a** for two seconds? I'm sick of all these close minded douches who never seem to have anything positive to say.

People are just taking Mike for granted. I really feel pity for those whose don't get him.

1967 days ago

Manny

He doesn’t look the same as the M.J of the 80’s.I think Disney and Pixar assembled him in some studio and while
He is performing at his Concert “She’s out of Life” he will just break down.....

1967 days ago

pirate55

Why hasn't anyone mentioned the hands on this freak? He held up his left hand several times during the London appearance, and it appears to be scarred or cut up. Is he a cutter?

1967 days ago

tellitlikeitis

there will NEVER an entertainer the equivalent of michael jackson.......extremely close but yet not qute

1963 days ago

Ike and Tina - Reunited and it feels so good!!!

Whatever MTO. I still love him and am heartbroken that he is doing his final performances in Europe and shunning us American fans.

1968 days ago

Ike and Tina - Reunited and it feels so good!!!

lol. I meant to say whatever TMZ. Even though you make fun of my favorite artist you don't deserve to be put in the same category as Media Fakeout. My bad.

1968 days ago

I HATE LIL WAYNE

lmfaooooooooo yall are so wrong

1968 days ago

litzie

It's encouraging to see that Jacko's glue gun is holding his face intact long enough for some photo-ops. But will the adhesive be strong enough to keep him in one piece for the concerts he proposing to do in London this summer? Or will he start to melt before his adorning teenybopper fans?

1968 days ago