Publicist to OctoMom: I CAN Quit You!

3/8/2009 11:54 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctomomA publicist is paid money to say good things about you -- which is why it's always a problem if they keep leaving and calling you "nuts."

Victor Munoz is the second publicist to quit on Nadya Suleman -- and he blamed Octo's greediness (and the fact that she's completely insane) as his reason for leaving, according to Us.

Octomom's first publicist left after she was sent death threats that she would be thrown in a wood chipper. That's classy.

The question has to be asked: how will the Angelina Jolie impersonator ever get back on TV? We know she'll find a way.

TMZ FAN

To # 35 .. You are so right!!!! ..

TMZ FAN

I wonder how much she pays her publicist? ... (considering she dosn't work or have any money) ..

TMZ FAN

Yeah .. How much does the publicist job pay?

Didntknowthis

One thing that did set me off with her is when they were shwowing the litter. She had her nails all manicured. That costs at least lets guess 40 bucks plus tip. Those were new ones too. I could give a crap less if she had her best friend do it. Because we
all know its a lie. Who has time appx and hour to do this? I have 2 and gave it up because it was too much $ and upkeep and french tips painted are a pain..... So hmmmm nails or diapers???? You pick. Her Dr. should be shot too!

TMZ FAN

I wonder how much she pay's her publicist and her nail people ? .. Does she have a Buttler and a maid? .. *I'm just saying

TMZ FAN

I wonder if she is a good tipper? .. *I'm just asking

mjB

the good news is Victor Munoz is likely to profit more off of this fiasco than Nadya Suleman, as his lawyers are going to shred through that confidentiality agreement tomorrow and then we will get ALL THE DIRT! Yay!

mB

ann

With no job and no respectable income (outside of her begging and scamming) I wonder why in the world she needs a publicist. She often talks about the nannies she has had, currently and in the past. If you don't work, why do you need to pawn off your mothering responsibilities on hired help? I will never understand either of these.

I does look like people are tiring of her scam because there's a lot less coverage of her on the celeb gossip shows and on the net. I do agree that someone (TMZ) should keep up with her as far as her treatment of the kids, her lying, scamming and stealing from the American public.

SHE HAS WORN OUT THE TWO PUBLICISTS, JUST LIKE SHE'S WORN OUT HER PARENTS, AND WORN OUT THE PATIENCE OF EVERYONE.

She said that she has obtained the "new" lease house completely on her own. HOW IN THE WORLD COULD SHE REALLY DO THIS IF SHE DOESN'T HAVE A JOB!?!?!!? I think what she means is she has scammed enough people out of their hard-earned money enough to move out and be in a house on her own using other people's money to pay the rent. She's drained her parents financially and torn up their house, now she's going to be a "big girl" and move out on her own.

She's also very proud of the fact that she's not a drain on the taxpayers. AGAIN, ANOTHER FANTASY DILLUSION. Her entire income is from the donations of others. SHE HASN'T DONE A THING TO EARN A DIME ON HER OWN IN OVER 10 YEARS.

I truly believe that anything "donated" to her or the kids will just be turned into profit for her. She doesn't seem to be interested in actual goods being donated. She wants cold hard cash or opportunities for free and clear cash. REMEMBER? SHE TURNED DOWN THE 24/7 NURSE CARE THAT CAME WITH A MODEST HOME.

THIS STUPID MORON IS ONLY INTERESTED IN PROFIT FOR HERSELF SO SHE CAN CONTINUE TO LIVE OFF OF THE BACKS OF OTHERS. SHE HAS NO INTENTION OF TRULY EARNING AN HONEST LIVING, SUPPORTING HERSELF AND HER FAMILY AND BECOMING A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF SOCIETY.

SHE WAS RAISED TO BE A SCAMMER AND WILL ALWAYS BE A SCAMMER. SHE WILL ALSO CONTINUE AS LONG AS PEOPLE GIVE HER THINGS. IF SHE WERE FORCED TO DO WITHOUT, SHE WOULD HAVE TO GET UP OFF HER BUTT, GET OUT FROM IN FRONT OF THE CAMERA, AND EARN A TRUE LIVING.

Debzilla

Denny's has just introduced a special breakfast in honor of Octomom...

It's 8 eggs, no sausage, and the guy in the booth next to you pays the bill.

BOYCOTT ARUBA

SHE LOOKS LIKE A DUCK!
QUACK

TMZ FAN

She's a COW

TMZ FAN

When is she going to have her next litter of babys? .. *I'm just saying ..

TMZ FAN

She's just nasty ..

SoCal Razzles

Octomom IS nuts, duh. And YES SHE HAD PLASTIC SURGERY!

Fan Since 2007!!!

Sadly, this can only end tragically

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments