"Facts of Life" Star's Salad Days

3/10/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

You take the good. You take the bad. You take them both and there you have ... Mindy Cohn eating lunch.

These days, the 42-year-old former "Facts of Life" star makes ends meet by doing voice work.

Bon appetit.Launch Photos

Wow

First? Anyway, she hasn't aged in 20 years! Go Mindy!

sandyduncansglasseye

I love you Mindy!!!!!

toofastforyou!

I DONT BELIVE SHE'S SLEEPING WITH CHRIS BROWN....WHO STARTED THAT RUMUR ?

SUN

Hey TMZ, I have seen some of the cows that work on your show! Maybe you should film them while they eat lunch.

justsaying

I witnessed something last friday and can't believe it is true. All of my friends and I have been under the impression that this creature was extinct. That it didn't and haven't existed in quite awhile. But I was completely astonished to find that there is at least one more left on this planet. I know it exists because I saw this creature with my own eyes. I even have it on DVD and have shown it to many friends of mine. At first they didn't believe me but when I made a phone call right in the front of them and put it on speaker box, the person responsible for bringing this creature before us verified that it was real. And the person who verified it is on t.v. every day. And that's why we were shocked when he producted it for the public's consumption. It's hard to believe because of the person and his show. Are you ready? Well, here goes. We found this creature on the Jerry Springer show. Yep, that's right. His show. Now for the creature. This creature whom we all thought was completely extinct is..........are you ready?.........A white woman who stated emphatically that she isn't LESBIAN, OR EVEN........GET THIS..........BI. I KKKKNNNNOOOOOWWWWW!!!!! And on the Jerry Spinger Show, no less. We have found a white woman who is straight. And if you don't believe me, just go to the Museum of Chicage. Jerry had her captured and she is now on display. Just think. A white woman who is straight. Who would have thunk it????

NotTootie

Slow day finding someone to mock? Leave her alone..she's out of the spotlight for a reason..she wants a peaceful life. Mindy Cohn rocks!!

Ugh

Mindy made Natalie one of the most memorable sitcom characters from the 80's, IMO. Even though this pic is unflattering (what pic of anyone eating IS flattering), Mindy still ROCKS!

Frank

WHAT A HIDEOUSLY GROTESQUE BEAST !!! EWWWWWWW !

who the F is she/it anyway? never heard of her/it before.

Max

Damn, she looks kind of like my grandmother.

Wanda W.

Leave Mindy alone......................... Shes obviously comfortable in her own skin. Who cares if she has put on weight,she looks more healthy than some of those scrawny hollywood whores. She probably eats just as many calories as they do, SHE JUST DOESNT THROW UP AFTER WARDS. FOR#12 YOU NEED TO LIE DOWN FOR AWHILE UNTIL THE LUDES WEAR OFF HONEY!!!!!

Max

To be fair, they do say that the camera adds 200 pounds.

tellyouwhatithink

#12 are you as stupid as you sound? GO MINDY!

melany

And she does a damn good job at cartoon voiceovers. Keep up the great work Mindy!

TG

I think she is lovely

writergal

MINDY YOU ARE AWESOME!!!!! we still watch reruns of the facts of life!!!!!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments