Rihanna and Chris Brown

Duet

Feel the Love

3/10/2009 6:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

TMZ now has all the details about the secret late-night recording sessions between Rihanna and Chris Brown -- and they were jam-packed with emotion and serious drama, with some playful touching -- seriously.

Duet
The whole thing came together when they decided to reconcile shortly after the attack. Sources tell us music producer Polow Da Don convinced both Chris and Rihanna to get in the studio and record a love song stat, stressing that timing was important because the heightened emotions would translate powerfully into the music.

Both Rihanna and Chris agreed and snuck in a couple of "late night" sessions that we're told were "very, very emotional ... the feeling in the room was pure love." Clearly, love hurts.

As for how they got along, they were "playfully touching each other."

We're told the song was originally written for Rihanna before the fight, but after the beat down the producer believed the track -- which ironically focuses on overcoming difficult challenges as a couple -- would be the perfect duet.

Kristy

No 122 that is NOT the truth...yes in most cases but not in all of them.... Get YOUR facts straight!!!

Mrs. Williams76

Don't be so damn STUPID!!!!!

Fred

I’ll bet their duet will have a strong beat to it!

Camelia A ldridge

COMMENT #123. U MUST BE IN A ABUSIVE RELATIONSHIP AND THINK ITS OKAY TO BE IN A VIOLENT RELATIONSHIP. WHEN U ARE A CELEBRITY PEOPLE WILL TRY TO BE IN UR BUISSNESS 24/7 SO UR THE FUNNY ONE..

rachel

ya know, they both deserve a good smackin and whoopin to knock some sense into them.
I say, let 'em both kill each other, and good riddance.

Mrs. Williams76

How can she be so damn STUPID!!! I just don't understand it! I mean love hurts, but DAMN!!!!

Mrs. Williams76

How damn STUPID can she be!!!!

sweetlove

OH AINT THAT SOOOO SWEET! Hope this sweet taste of love last! At least until the next time he knock the taste out of her mouth!

speck

Maybe we've got it all wrong. Maybe she's just setting him up to get in a position where she can re-enact the legend of Lorena Bobbitt. That'd be funny. Actually, no - that would be farkin' hysterical.

Just sayin'.

amy's wine house

When will these young girls learn that a punch in the face does not equal love. The example Rihanna is setting here by reuniting with Chris Brown is disturbing enough, but now the news of them recording a love song together validating there so-called love for each other is just plain baffling. Rihanna's "people" should be fired bcz their client is starting to look like a damn fool.

Now what now?

I'm tired of Ike and Tina. This is a no win situation for them. No doubt Chris has been sleeping with Rihanna and Tina all along. As his manager you know Tina knew Chris and Rihanna were together that night. Why would she even send the text message? Was she jeaslous? Did she want to flex her power for Rihanna to see? This whole thing is ridiculous and I wouldn't mind if all three of them lost their careers over this. I'm tired of feeling sorry for Rihanna. She's the one putting herself in this position. I'm just tired.

LOAU

I am disappointed in Rihanna (not that I know her or anything) because now she has become another statistic in the domestic dispute. Anything that now happens to her is her own damn fault.

star101

YOU PPL NEED TO MIND YOUR OWN BIZZ YALL DONT KNOW WHAT THE HELL WENT ON SO NONE OF YALL SHOULD BE TALKING ABOUT THE SITUATION AND IF SO RIHANNA MIGTH OF CAUSE IT HER DAMN SELF!!!! I MEAN COME ON IF SHE HITS HIJM HARD ENOUGH WITH ENOUGH FORCE WHERE HE IS HURT HIS NATURAL REACTION WILL BE TO HIT HER BACK THIS IS WHY WOMEN SHOULDNT HIT MEN.....NOW DONT GET ME WRONG MEN SHOULDNT BE HITTING ON WOMEN EITHER IF IT COMES TO THAT WHERE THIER HITTING ON EACHOTHER THAN THATS THIER BIZZ NO1 ELSE'S YOU CANT TELL ANYONE WHO TO LOVE AND WHAT THEY SHOULD DO AND YESSSS I AM A WOMAN AND I WILL SUPPORT BOTH ARTIST

SD Lawyer Chick

What the hell is this??? I think it is disgusting that some studio person has these two recording a song together? He needs anger management and domestic violence counseling and Rihanna needs some major therapy. This is a tragedy.

BIGEE

I HOPE NOBODY BUYSTHEIR MUSIC. IN FACT, WE NEED TO BOYCOTT ANY ADVERTISERS, RADIO STATIONS, OR STORES THAT SELL THEIR STUPID MUSIC. I WOULD RATHER THROW AWAY MONEY THAN SPEND ONE DIME CRIRHI. THEY ARE BOTH SICK.