Jane Fonda

Cops a 'Tude --

Feel the Burn!

3/11/2009 8:35 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

There are many words we could use to describe 71-year-old Jane Fonda's 'tude last night -- but she's a legend, so we're going with "Sassy." And man do we love her for it.

Jane Fonda: Click to watch

Eileen Gatti

Hanoi Jane should burn in hell. Traitors should never be forgiven.

Dave In Tulsa

Hey Jane, up yours!

Allan

When is she moving to North Vietnam?

hawkeye

She is so old but still dating with others, my god, I can`t understand!! huh who should she be dating? herself?

Xanadu

She is a traitorous, cold hearted bitch & someday REAL SOON she will slowly burn in Hell, to rot FOREVER. That day can not come soon enough. Today, maybe?? I can only hope.

UhDuh

I, nor anyone in my family, will ever see anything or touch anything with that this woman is involved. She is a disgusting, depsicable traitor. She never undo what she has already done. GET OUT!!!!!

Linda Mott

To all you fellow Christians FORGIVE, unless you are blameless and then cast the first stone. I wouldn't want to be judged for my thoughts or actions. She is allways helping young girls to have self respect and self values. Rihanna should talk to her and maybe she wouldn't have stayed with a violent man.

Woody McBreairty

I love Jane Fonda.....one of the great actresses and beauties of our time. She chose to be socially active in her youth (as did many others during the Viet Nam era) and the crazies still want to crucify her for expressing her views. I think it's commendable when people who are rich and famous and have all the comforts of life still choose to be active in THEIR government and civic affairs in an attempt to use their status (power) to make life better and more fair & equitable for the masses who are less fortunate than them, The one TMZ guy who keeps shouting out obnoxious and irrelevant questions at the celebrities is an embarassment and should cool it. He is one of the reasons why the "pops" have such a bad name and the celebrities don't want to talk to them. But to Jane Fonda, love and good luck go with you - you are an American treasure.

L

TMZ: Please don't give this traitor any space or time on your site. Harvey, have you forgotten what she did? Treason was at one time such a serious offense that you were executed for it!

L

Forgive her?!?! Perhaps. Forget? Never!

L

Rihanna is going to need a little more than a "talking to" for her problems!

UhDuh

HEY #8...SHUT THE EFF UP! I am a Christian but I am also a military brat. You obvioulsy have no one dear to you who is a Vietnam Vet, or even in the military. If she betrayed Americans once, I am sure she will do it again...she may have already! She was photographed cohorting with men who TORTUrED AMERICANS! Get that through your thick skull.

NotJustAnotherName

Hate the bitch...Ted, what the flock were you thinking? Just damn

UhDuh

#12...Woody...you are disgusting.

L

#13: That's right! Let's not forget that she was NOT a young, hippie kid when she did that. She was in her 30s!!!!! Old enough to know better!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments