"The Hills" Accused of Being Really, Really Trashy

3/11/2009 9:20 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The HillsThe people behind "The Hills" are in a legal war over the live season finale -- accused of being even trashier than the people on the show.

The guy who owns the Beverly Hills mansion where MTV shot the "Live from the Hills Season Finale" claims when he rented the place out for the show in 2008, he was promised it would be returned in "the same condition." What he got back, he claims, was a disaster area.

According to a lawsuit filed today in L.A. County Superior Court, Igor Greenberg claims MTV and New Productions Inc. "caused extensive damage to the property in at least the amount of $158,250.07" -- and he wants them to fork over the cash.

Sure, it's meaningless, stupid drama -- but so is everything else that has to do with that show.

wonderjesz

argh i cant stand that retarded show is lame and stupid. yay im first to comment;p

Layla

I like to fart after my man goes downtown on me.

pollynoo

Igor Greenberg? Are you serious? He may as well be Professor Von Nostrand with a name like that. Douchebag,

bobbyozone

I LIKE TATER TOTS!!!

puhllleeez

I don't watch the show but in magazines I like Lauren Conrad's style.

If they f*cked up the property they need to fork over the overinflated payment. They probably trashed the place on purpose because they needed more drama and Spencer wasn't stepping up to the plate. Is he even on the show anymore? How about his plastic bimbo girlfriend?

xcalibur

SUE THEM! THEY DESERVE IT. MAYBE THIS WILL BANKRUPT THEM FROM EVER COMING BACK FOR ANOTHER SEASON. LOL.

awesomenss

LAUREN IS AWESOME!!
and the rest...well...wateva.

Joe Mama

Haha, in the pic Audrina's boob looks like a halved watermelon! nasty...

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

ONE TOILET WAS MISSING .............................

Robert

NO, REALY!

rebeccabilly

i ADORE the hills. There really is nothing better than coming home after a crappy monday, cracking open a cheap bottle of white wine and watching heidi and spencer fight. My cheap thrill is knowing in 5 years Audrina is going to be wondering how she ended up married to Justin Bobby and Lauren will STILL be wondering how in the hell Doug got hooked up with Paris Hilton of all godawful people. Talk all you want, but in all honesty, I enjoy it and I cannot wait to see the crazy-ness that ensues. and p.s. I agree with comment number 10, a halved watermelon is exactly right.

SHOE SALESMAN AL BONDY

" NOW , MY MANSION LOOKS LIKE A BANK OWN PROPERTY AS EVERYTHING BROKEN INSIDE . " MR. IGOR GREENBERG CRIED .

Dick Gardner

I THINK 'THE STUPID MARIO BROTHERS FROM YOUTUBE IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT BIGGEST THING. THEY ARE AWESOME.

Dick Gardner

I THINK THE 'STUPID MARIO BROTHERS FROM YOUTUBE IS GOING TO BE THE NEXT BIGGEST THING. THEY ARE AWESOME.

P-Type

Of course- they are young girls- did they really expect it to be in great condition- they party!

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments