Mr. Big -- Sex and the "S**tty" Car

3/12/2009 10:00 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

In "Sex and the City," Chris Noth was always chauffeured around in a town car or limo -- but in real life, Mr. Big drives in what he calls, a "beat up piece of s**t."

Carrie Bradshaw may not jump into that thing -- but at least dude scored himself a Hula girl air freshener!

Anna

MR BIG..ILL Take that car if it aint good enuff 4 U..Contact me asap PLEZE..He was mentioning the wonderful car so it must have bothered him..He put on 30 pounds or so...Hes cute in his own way...I wanna see the car

2016 days ago

tete

hottest guy on tv ever. It made me swoon every time he appeared on screen in sex and the city. oh my god the way he said "kid" to sjp!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! oh my gooooooooooooooood

2016 days ago

Disgusting

He was so good looking when he was younger.

2016 days ago

notabunny

16. Not flaunting it? Real car in a big city? WTF?!? He's an odd ball here in L.A. Even a half-ass star would be driving - at least - an E-Class. Many school teachers drive a a newer Camry than that. BTW, "ladies," this man is way WAY fat. Lets put it this way... he can't look down and see it! And that would be why he's called Mr.Big... Mr.Big Belly

Posted at 12:50PM on Mar 12th 2009 by Hi Def

You superficial moron! Have you read any of the other posts on here? That's what's called true appreciation for a genuine individual. Bet you're a fat-lipped open-eyed tight-faced Lisa Riina/Mickey Rourke wannabe loser! Stay in LA! Please!!!

Chris we love ya man! Stay true! We need more like you!

2016 days ago

Val

Last week I saw Mr. Hot Shot at the Phoenix Zoo and although he crossed my path and I hesitated not being sure it was him,
he never even smiled or nodded or whatever. I asked the lady with the baby stroller if it was Big and she very reluctantly said
yes. She seemed like a scared no-wife to Big and dutifully wheeled their baby around. Hey, I'm way beyond asking for
autographs and truly would not want his!

2016 days ago

Anna

He seems ashamed of the temporary car..Hes fat ND WALKS LIKE HE HAS A LOAD IN HIS PANTS...funny

2016 days ago

katie

POS?? please! thats nicer than my ride....

2016 days ago

yowza

He's delicious, he has the sexiest smile.

2015 days ago

belt 1

No seat belt! it's not a motorcyle. ticket? Ca. needs the money.

2015 days ago

Larizza

He could totally be carrying a chinese taxi wagon, and i would still holla for a dolla.

2014 days ago

Sarah

Did he get his maid pregnant. God she is ugly. No wonder he is always chasing different women.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2