Neverland Was Filled with Sculpted Boys

3/12/2009 9:39 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Michael Jackson has fired off another legal attack in the hopes of keeping his personal creepy stuff from Neverland off of the auction block -- but these legal papers come fully equipped with an item-by-item breakdown of every bizarre, disturbing item on his property. Warning: It gets weird...

Michael Jackson -- launch docs
Here's a sample of some of the various works of art on the 2,952 item list: "boy with accordion," "boy sitting on bricks," "boy w/ baton and hat w/ feathers," "two boys on swing bar," "two boys with ladder," "boys sleeping on bench," " boys milking goat," "boy on a toy car with girl," "boy pulling, 2 boys on a bike," "boy lifting girl," "2 boys sitting on a sunflower," "little boy with turquoise overalls on a stand," "bronze boy and girl hugging," "bronze boy carrying a fruit basket," "boys catching fish." And it goes on and on and on and on ....

Jacko also has an item described as "child's upper body mannequin." In fact, he has two of those.

Check out the documents. Discuss among yourselves...

breakofdawn

shame on youTMZ. have a life you haters . Michael is innocent , look at the sales of his concerts all 50 shows are sold out.

I'm a very religious person and I know God . no one can fool God .if Michael did anything wrong God would punish him . put as i see every were God is holding Michael's hand and giving him the help and stregth again.

blue pen

Oh dear must hide my boy statues! For crying out loud - get a life!

A family down the road from me who have the same stuff in their gardens. Give it a bleedin break eh.

lberry

As others have said, this story is very misleading and unfair to Michael Jackson. These statues are, for the most part, decorations in a train station. There are boy and girl statues. I don't see anything here but an over-the-top display like you would see at any amusement park.

There are many expensive toys, too, but I am supposing he's like any other parent with lots of money who provides too much stuff for his kids. I have to say if I had the money, I'd probably have a huge game room, too.

I am not denying that that the man is strange, but I think TMZ has taken this list of auction items way out of context. I usually enjoy this site, but this is just wrong.

hotmommagowin

for all those who are saying that TMZ is publishing this list for ratings purposes....we'll it's obviously working if your logging on to the site and tuning into the program. If your that angry with TMZ then stop watching.....DUH

CMJNM

So.....what's with the "chef's head with hole in mouth"????? yucky

Blkshepherd

What is absolutely a HOOT! is you folks READ in to this and just climax. My god you guys are so guilable. Just how stupid can some of you be? and YOU TMZ,.your nothing but a joke. You didnt report how all his tickets sold out in a matter of minutes. You never anything positive. Its no wonder MJ is touring in Europe. Any way. He may be a Ped as some of you spend nights dreaming that he is, but You cant stop the other folks for wanting to see him and they will. so all ya lil Ped comments. dont mean a thing, it just shows your jealous. His name is in the history books and people will remember him 200yrs from now and still talk about his accomplishments. What Pray tell will they say about any of you to include myself 50 100 200yrs from now. NOTHING! We dont exist. Each and every last person that posts on here is a NOBODY. Michael dosnt even know or care if Any of you Exist, Let alone care whether you show up at his concert or ever buy another record of his. HE ALREADY got your money from THriller..ah ha ah ha ha ha..(laughing like Vincent Price at the end of Thriller. ah ha ha ha ha ah ha) the JOKE is on YOUR GOONIES!

Michael Madsen

Boy, what a collection!

Top Searches & News

This is pretty creepy...I don't know what to think about Jacko...he has definitely got an abnormal obsession with boys, sexual or not.

incognito

I love how TMZ only highlighted all the boy refrences. There are a ton of other statues on this list including girls and women.

WAKEUPPEEPULL

yeah they are just "typical" items you will find in half the homes in America. If You Are a 68 Yead old Grandmother from De Kalb,Illinois. Not a 40 something year old Black man who lives alone. Come on Quit defending him. If It were any one else besides the "great Tortured" Michael Jackson. Everyone would be outraged. What if these items had been found in Jeffery Dahmers house, would you then think that they were"typical" items. Or does it take an extreme situation like his to finally call a molester a molester..

Kalia

So what? You guys really are reaching. Only you would find something disturbing about a little statue.....wasted my time reading that.

Josh

This really shows how sick and twisted all of your minds are! TMZ went through and picked out every little boy item on that list, didn't even care to look at the girls or anything else. Looks like TMZ is the real sicko here. Michael is, and always will be innocent. This didn't stop him from selling out all 50 of his o2 shows this morning did it TMZ?

vile comments

what a pathetic story by tmz... - obviously tmz "missed" to report today's michael jackson news: that 50 concerts were sold out in between a few hours.

remember REALITY

None of this PROVES that he is a PEDOPHILE or NOT...but it is ENOUGH to me as a parent to keep my kids AWAY FROM HIM...good performer, maybe once, but that ALONE does not absolve him from the repeated accusations...

Jessica

Come on there are just as many girl statues as there are boy statues.