Nick's Pregnant Pause -- Babies to Come "Soon"

3/12/2009 12:55 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

One baby with Mariah Carey would be his meal ticket for life -- but Nick Cannon says it'll be at least a "couple years" 'til she lets him knock her up.

Mariah Carey: Click to watch
FYI -- Mimi's pushing 40.

Layla

I like to fart after my man goes downtown on me.

Wow

The clock is ticking! It's hard to get pregnant after 40.

Queen of the Damned

Why doesn't she just adopt some of Octomom's kids?

al

what a tool---

hello

Mariah did an interview last year stating she has no interest in having kids.....

But in a somewhat bizarre explanation, the singer has claimed that having children would leave her feeling ‘violated’.

“It’s hard to have kids in this world,” she told OK! magazine. “I don’t think I could properly educate a child right now. Maybe in the future, but I actually haven’t thought about it.

“For now, I enjoy my dog Jack’s company. It’s definitely because of childhood traumatic stuff. The whole not wanting to have a baby as a baby.

“I never wanted to feel violated and I know that’s a kind of weird thing to say, but that’s how I am.”

Yet right after her wedding (one month from the interview above) she had another interview and said she loves kids and wants to be a parent someday.
I know people change their minds but just something to chew on!

mary

they look so cute together

big_ghoti

Nick renowned for disappointing women EVERYWHERE and almost dispelling the "Black Myth" single-handedly, is enrolling into the Michael Phelps sperm swimming school so his sperm will have a decent chance of approaching her cervix.

Disgusting

Fertility doctors are money hungry scoundrels who lie, malpractice and are in it totally for themselves. The drugs are dangerous and more transparency is needed in this multi-billion dollar industry exploiting the pain and desperation of women.

waseela

I hope she does not go Octo to make up for lost years.

Fyuk Yiu

I sayKudos to Nick! Good for you and MiMi get's something out of this too. Atleast we don't hear about Nick beating on MiMi while driving!No MMA skill having gum chewing same dance move CHRIS CLOWN should take a look at a real Man! CHRIS CLOWN is IKE TURNER! I wish Nick the best for showing what real love looks like! I CHRIS CLOWN instead looks to some one like "PIFFY" for council? Another fake smile shiny Corny artist. wow. Thanks Nick C. TMZ Rules!

Divashels

she will have kids when and if she is good a damn ready!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

wtf

Is he a closet gay?

tamone

mariah carey is ma beautiful talented woman, i think she would be a good mom.

L.S

O please their is nothing cute about them GROSS......

casandra lopez

there baby will be so cute, they will have more when they are ready to