« BACK TO TMZ TMZ

Ex Wrestler

Found Dead

3/14/2009 6:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Andrew Tampa Police have confirmed to TMZ that former WWE wrestling star Andrew "Test" Martin has been found dead last night in his Harbour Island, FL apartment.

Police responded to a call on their welfare hotline from a concerned neighbor who had seen Martin motionless and was, "concerned for his well being," after peering through Martin's apartment window.

Martin, 33, last worked for the WWE in 2007 and once had a relationship with former "Dancing with the Stars" contestant Stacy Keibler.

The cause of death has not been revealed, but police say no foul play has been indicated.

Launch Photos

For more sports stories, check out tmzsports.com!

doop

In before all the lazy slobs of America blame steroids for no reason

Stacy

So very sad. Too many men dying so very young.

steve

he was only 33he was in the wee like ten years ago thought he was older then that shame

Eloise

Whatever the cause of death, it's sad. It'll be painful for his family and friends.

2051920

This is so shocking and sad. I was a fan of Test and I can't believe he's gone at such a young age. I know he's had drug problems in the past and I can only speculate that it contributed to his death. R.I.P. Test

YA YA

roids

YA YA

my condolences to the family. What a shame. Rip.

OhWell

And Another wrestling star Bites The Dust

TMZ lover

I used to love Test when he was on WWF. I watched him all the time. When he dated Stephanie McMahon ahh that was crazy...I always thought he was so good looking lol.
It's sad to hear another wrestler is gone...but it is horrible to think it automatically had to do with steroids...just plain rude.
R.I.P Test

Dave

Whoa, I dunno if I'd go so far as to to call him a "star"...

cliffnc2003

what a performer. rip. my heart goes out to his family rip test never forgotten

starr

wow..thats unfortunate

rip

DWG

he was a star not a big star but he was apart of T&A, he was very agile for his size but vince never used him to his talents

RIP Andrew

dj_johnny

very sad. The test/steph angle was classic.lol
r.i.p

Nashville Star

Another white guy dying from a drug overdose... sooooo typical. Why should we care? He's just an overpaid white clown, performing for a white audience... why did this make the news?!?!?!?!?! Save the taxpayers money, no need to do a toxicology report. I already have the results. Cocaine and Heroin overdose. Also he had high levels of the prescription pain medicine OxyContin and Morphine in his blood. Like I said, just another white guy overdosing on drugs.

| 1 | 2 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments