OctoMom's Massive Coverup

3/15/2009 7:20 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

OctoMom Nadya Suleman did a lot more damage than we thought at the MAC cosmetic store. How's this taxpayers -- SHE BLEW MORE THAN A GRAND!

Octomom

We reported she made a modest purchase during a recent trip to MAC. Turns out she returned to the scene of the crime for moisturizer, primer foundation, powder, blush, lip stick, lip liner, clear lip gloss, eye shadow, eye liner, face wash, brushes, makeup remover ... in the end, the total came to more than $1,000.

True ... she's making money hand over fist right now. The whole "rainy day" thing has clearly escaped her.

Someone remind this chick -- she has 14 kids. Then again, she's gotta look purdy for Dr. Phil.

Mr.FiveO

PEOPLE OF CALIFORNIA, THE JOHN AND KEN SHOW IS TALKING ABOUT A OCTOMOM PROTEST. CALL IN THAT SHOW AND SAY YOUR INTERESTED. THAT 1000 DOLLARS ALONG WITH OTHER CRAP SHE BOUGHT FOR HERSELF AND NOT HER KIDS IS COMING OUT OF YOUR POCKET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tee

ok first of all how the hell do you spend $1000 on makeup?? well maybe if you figure that with that many kids you won't get to the store by yourself for quite sometime and you know that you have all these idiots googling your every move so why not go blow a g on some makeup... go ahead girl make yourself feel beautiful. i am not gonna be like all these bashers out here and criticize you because i don't know you to do so, all i can say is that i hope that these kids are giving a great life and i hope that you do not do what everyone is expecting and rely on these "nannies" to raise your kids. i know it is gonna be hard as hell especially with all this hatred going on but they sit here and critcize you but sit back and say nothing when some companies like a certain trust company got $160 million dollars and blew it on sheryl crow, earth, wind and fire, and other lavish gifts on a weeklong excursion for their coorperate office, but they claim they never asked for the "bailout" money or how about the ceo's who got their raises and are driving around in tens of thousands of dollars worth of cars or millions of dollars worth of houses. why didn't they give it back or hey here is an idea, they could have donated it to nadya and her kids and maybe then you idiots wouldn't be bitching but here is an idea..... stop compaining and get on with your lives, show is over time to go home..... leave the lady alone you ignorant bullys

1985 days ago

hatin' on this big-lipped american foreigner

this ugly american born iranian needs to be deported-those monster test-tube things that she has brought into america should be put into cages.and for all of you stupid jerks sending this ugly monster money-STOP-you see what this bitch is doing with your donations-SPENDING IT ALL ON HER UGLY SELF-and she STILL DOES NOT LOOK GOOD-she still looks like the DEVIL THAT SHE REALLY IS!!!!!!!!!!

acidlite

does anybody remember the "hersey kisses" septuplets of 2004? they are the gosselins of jon and kate +8. and jon and kate did the exact same thing as octomom. jan/kate started a web site called the gosselinsix and started begging for everything from a van to a home plus everything in between. they had a stste pd nurse for the kids for over a yr. and when the state said they wouldnt pay for the nurse anymore j/k appealled with kate saying something to the effect that the state needed 2 continue to pay for the nursey cause she(kate) couldnt care for her kids by herself. the state of pa even gave jon a job cause he wasnt employed but that asnt good enough f or him cause he had 2 drive 90 mins. their church gave them donations but they 2 were not good enough 4 j/k. j/k's sense of entittlement from the very beginning is mind blowing. their job now is the show, speaking, and books. and they dont even look happy doing those things. everybody forgot what scam artists they were and are but they are no better then octomom. jon/kate now have a compound that cost 1.3 moiiion dollars on 25 acres and the kiddies go to private school. jon /kate think their sh*t dont stink but dont fall for it folks. where is the outrage against these scammers? stop buying their scam. dont let octomom b the next kate!

Cyndi

9. Maybe Dr.Phil is the sperm donor...
He'll do ANYTHING for ratings.......

Posted at 4:07AM on Mar 15th 2009 by ☆★RoXaNnE☆★

LOL.. I wouldn't doubt it! ;P

m fraser

I know this must really sound crazy to every man.....or maybe every woman out there, but to me, buy a few things from the makeup counter make me feel happy for some strange reason.
Albeit, I can't afford to do that........esp. not at Mac Cosmetics, but a new lipstick or "new & improved" skin cream does lift my spirits.
I really have not formed an opinion on Ms. Saleman yet, but if she can squeeze it in to quickly shop while being continually watched by cameras, then I can see that.
She's going to be "housebound" for how many years in the foreseable future????
I think we should give the girl a break, because if we don't 8 little babies will suffer the consequences.

musicfan14

Fairness is just not part of life. Here we've got someone who is screwing all of us taxpayers and getting to do whatever she wants: shopping sprees (seriously, who buys $1000 in makeup?), Disneyland, given her own home, when there are others out here who just can't get ahead. I don't have one credit card. I can't buy a house and I fear that I never will. I can't hardly afford my utilities most months. But I still get up and try my damnest to move ahead anyway. And when I see someone on the corner who is homeless, I try to give what change I have. I've always thought karma will come back to reward me, but I see that I've just got it all wrong. Hearing crap like hers, where all you need to do is birth a litter, set up a website and bill the state...something outrageous and wrong...makes me want to give up. I've tried for so many years but I can't get ahead. And it's funny that I read TMZ as an escape to my own life. But all the stories like this do is make me feel even worse about myself. Living the straight and narrow isn't worth my trouble. I'm just killing myself. I hope Nadya enjoys the life that's being given to her.

Yuck

You know I have 2 kids with special needs, 1 dog and and a husband and I run a in home daycare and I'm lucky if I have time to put on lip gloss and I can't remember the last time I went shopping by myself let alone shopping for just little ole me! and this nut job goes on shopping trips alone and for make up to boot and she has 14 kids 3 that have special needs and you know the litter she just had will have special needs too! She is unbelievable!
Maybe if they make her stay home and take care of them by herself one day she'll realize she in over her head!!!

No wonder she says she can handle this!!!! everyone else is doing the work!!!!

JEWELL

IF SHE CAN AFFORD ALL THIS SHE NEEDS TO COME OFF MEDICAID SINCE MEDICAID IS FOR REAL LOW INCOME. I READ WHERE HER FAMILY IS UPSET OVER THE DIAPER COMPANYS AND THE FORMAL COMPANYS THEY SHOULD NOT HELP HER AND SHE SHOULD BE MADE TO PAY BACK YHE STATE FOR MEDICAID. ANGLES IN WAITING IS WONTING MONEY TO .SHE IS CRAZY AND HER FAMILY IS RIGHT THERE WITH HER.

anonymous

Where did she get her money to buy her these expensive makeup? She doesn't work. What about her 14 kids? She must not care about them. It must be something wrong with her. The media need to leave her alone. Give us a break!

Lori

Wow...I think I spend about $40-$50 at Walmart for ALL of my make-up. WTF? Why are people still donating to her?? Can you imagine how many packs of diapers that could have bought??? Or cans of formula???

Yuck

The fact that this woman had plastic surgery and is stating she never did shows us just how gullible she thinks we all are! I would have some respect for her if she had adopted 8 more children and then asked for help! So let me get this straight...you pop out 8 babies and then you're a guest on Dr. Phil, move into a $500,000.00 home, completely furnished and you get to go on shopping sprees...IT'S DISGUSTING!

NightOWL

I WOULD UNDERSTAND IF SHE ONLY SPENT LIKE 100 BUCKS..BUT 1,000 $$$....THAT WOULD'VE BEEN HER BABY FOOD...SHE DOESN'T NEED ALL THAT MAKE UP ANYWAY..SHE'S BLESSED TO HAVE A PRETTY FACE...BUT I THINK SHE JUST LOVES ALL THAT PUBLICITY ABOUT HER....ITS OBVIOUSLY WORKIN..

KIDS AT RISK karen lee

DR PHIL should lose his medical license for encouraging this PATHETIC. SELF-obsessed CREATURE (OCTO=PIG) IN HER QUEST for notoriety. SHE HAS SPENT NOTHING on her children -- NOR IS THE HOME SHE JUST "bargained" for A FIT PLACE for young children;. She COULD HAVE moved farther out and gotten an ACRE OR MORE and a SOLID family environment. BUT, NO, nothing she has done MAKES SENSE. NOR does Dr PHIL (aka: the RATINGS WHORE) who aided and ABETTED this SICKO in her manipulations! WHO DIDN'T "see" THE WRITING ON THE WALL -- WHAT "OCTO-PIG' would DO with her newfound FAME and FORTUNE!
ANYBODY CONCERNED ABOUT THIS INNOCENT ANGELS - would NEVER let OCTO-PIG get HER greedy, grasping MANICURED hands on them/ WHEN YOU BRING NEWBORNS HOME -- WHO gets manicures? CARING MOTHERS clip their nails and file THEM DOWN -- to protect sensitive skin and eyes!
DAMN HER -- and DR PHIL to HELL! THE OCT0=FREAK needed MENTAL HELP -- not SHOPPING EXCURSIONS!
TRAGICALLY, rather than REPAY all those giving her FREEBIES and ENABLING her new "designer" LIFESTYLE -- instead of STAYING HOME, CLEANING HOUSE, PREPARING FOR THE KIDS -- AND THE NEW BABIES --- OCTO-PIG is out shopping for MORE DESIGNER CRAP (FOR HER). I HOPE THE LAZY CA BUREAUCRATS AND TAX OVER-LORDS are paying attention to this. FAMILY SERVICES SHOULD be PERMANENTLY parked OUTSIDE OCTO=pig's STY.

Jess

She is famous, soon to be rich. Nadya Suleman is laughing all the way to the bank.
She got others taking care of her children and babies!