OctoMom's New Parenting Skill -- Water Torture

3/15/2009 5:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Gotta hand it to OctoMom Nadya Suleman. She's a real multi-tasker -- caring for 14 kids with eight in the hospital and still finding time yesterday to hit up Knotts Berry Farm ... the day after spending a fun time at Disneyland.

media_removed.jpg

TP17

Apparently, it's nice to be flat broke, and have the gov't pay for a wonderful life.

aha

I don't think the gov't is paying for this. I think that people are actually donating money.(dumbasses). Why doesn't she put that money away for the kids? College tuitions or something?

YA YA

the kid looks frightened

Kay

Where's Dr. Phil? Don't tell me these two little money-makers are taking some time off! I guess she has to spend it as fast as gullible people donate it so she doesn't lose her welfare checks and food stamps.

PLEASE

The kids deserve this fun after what all has happened and to come. Who is moving her stuff to the new house? I hope she paid her mom back all the back rent so she can pay her mortgage. I hope she pays off the utilities too. I hope she makes a lot of money off pictures and interviews to stay off our tax dollars. I don't like her but if they want to pay for it I say give it up.

College Gal

Stop giving this bitch money people!!! Make her go out and work for a living. She is clearly crazy!! What kind of nut goes and has 8 more kids during this time in history??? Think about stupid people! She is not taking the money she is getting and spending it wisely. What's next a expensive vacation to Hawaii??? She is robbing people who might be hurting for money because they feel sorry for this nutjob. Social services should go in and take the babies away so they can find proper homes.

PLAIN JANE

U.S.A. IS IN ENOUGH PROBLEMS GO TO YR PEOPLES COUNTRY GET OUT OF HERE WE HAVE TOO MANY PROBLEMS WITH PEOPLE LIKE U THATS WHY THERE IS NO AMERICAN DREAM

Lucille

I wish both Nadya Suleman and all her children well. May all be happy in their new home and have great lives together.

Dar5512

If we continue to give, who wouldn't continue to take?? Who paid for that 1/2 million dollar house? And although I understand people are renovating, decorating and furnishing this place - In this economy, am I to believe that these contractors and decorators are REALLY NOT being paid anything??? Not to mention, as I work in the behavioral health field, I know wrap around services are EXTREMELY expensive. Money is coming from somewhere, and I believe it's coming from the Medical Assistance program (Medi-Cal) of California. I wonder just how many hundreds of thousands of dollars were really spent today while octomom was at Disneyland and Knott's Berry Farm? As for getting a job? Why will she do that? Then she won't qualify for all of the medical programs and free stuff? Again-Where did that house come from all of a sudden?

PLAIN JANE

THIS IS DIRECTED TO T.V. SHOW HOST EVERYWHERE------------MAYBE U CAN HELP ------------ DO NOT COME TO THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA--------IT NO LONGER EXITS AS -------WEALTH------WE -HAVE -NO -MORE -MONEY--------------GO---TO -SPAIN-----------OR---JAPAN---------------GERMANY-------------CANADA-------ISRAEL----------GET-----THE----HELL--------------OUT---------------------THE ---PEOPLE R HURTING------DONT-------U-----------PEOPLE-----HAVE-ANY-SHAME-----SOMEONE----HAS---TO--------BA-------HEARD---HELP--------------------------HELP----------------GET-OUTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

PLAIN JANE

GETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT THEEEEEEEEEEEEE HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OUTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAAAAA HEREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUP-------------------------------------------UP-----------------------------SOMEWHERE--------------------------------------ELSE---GO TO-ELSALVADOR----------------------------GET-------OUT------------------------------AND ----------TAKE-----------------UR-------------------------------BABIES-------SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS WITH-UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

PLAIN JANE

GET OUT AND STAY OUT ROB YOUR FAMALIES COUNTRY ,

Tired

You all have too much time on your hands. Giver her and the kids a break. Although I would really rather have an update on the medical status of the eight babies. We haven't heard an update in a long time. Does she visit them?

ValoHalo

This woman needs to go.....

anonymous

She did what??? She is having a fun ride! She is dumb!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments