Rihanna -- Fur-give and Fur-get

3/15/2009 11:39 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna apparently set out to prove to Revlon she's still a Covergirl in NYC last night. She marched right through the paps on her way to dinner, proclaiming she was doing "good."

play video
BTW, we think Chris Brown is 2,475 air miles away.

deb

i think all of her sponsors should dump her. or maybe they could come out with a new line of makeup something like " buy this it does a great job covering your black eyes when your a hole boyfriend pounds on you and you put up with it".

Beat Down Brown is Going Down

TMZ you are too Left Coast Centric.! Rihanna was NYC WITH Jay Z and Beyonce and Brandy. Splash has the pictures. Jay Z. The guy that's having her body-guarded 24/7 since this happened. No Chris Borwn? Well I should hope not. Chris likes breathing so he best stay out of Jay Z's way.A simple investigation would tell you Rihanna and Chris really are not back together the way people think. She wants this to get resolved so she can move on with her career and her life., While all the leask come out of Chris's shop, she has been pressured to keep her mouth shut. P Diddy, Chris, and his people, the entire hip hop community of whores who have a financial stake in Chris career, want Rihanna to "support the brother!" She is keeping her mouth shut. Her legs, too. She is interested in saving her career and she cannot do that if she acts a fool in public and if she goes back with Chris. Rihanna has some good people around her. But the LA DA doesn't need her to testify against Chris. They have enough evidence.

hate her

Venom-Yeah, you're right, a person should go to jail for beating a human being.THAT'S WHY RIHANNA SHOULD GO TO JAIL!!! All of you are just angry because there is no way in hell that you can come up with a justification for the points that I made, so you scoot around the obvious. Doesn't matter, I know that I won this arguement and that what I'm saying makes sense -you just hate to admit that you were wrong, but it's allright, we all make mistakes. Chris made one when he got with Rihanna!!!

And by the way, whomever says that I must be Chris because no one else would care that much, then how do you justify reading and making posts?

I'm not Chris nor do I even know the young man. What I do know is that a reputation stands on it's own and so far, despite how you might want to bury him, people are beginning to stand for what's right BECAUSE THEY KNOW THAT CHRIS IS A NICE YOUNG MAN. Did you see that White actor's comments about the nice young man that Chris is, I think his name is Paul Walker. Now what have you read about Rihanna-report that!!

The fact of the matter is that I have a son, and I know that I wouldn't want a woman beating on my son, then hiding away and acting like she's the victim when he finally gets enough. What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Rihanna shouldn't hit if she doesn't want to get hit back NO YANK HERE BECAUSE I'M SURE THAT YOU ARE VENOM!!!.

Quote from Paul Walker:

"Chris Brown is a good Kid, that stuff going around is pissing me off."

Ditto, Paul Walker

slickhotpantz77

I can't believe she is wearing fur!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!It better be faux fur, or I will no longer be a fan! I don't think she would like her skin being worn by another person, so she needs to have the same respect!

Canadian Queen

I liked this girl until I heard that she kicked Chris Brown with her boot heel before he beat her up. Not saying that Chris Brown is a winner in all of this. I just think they are both stupid. And now I see she wears fur. She hasn't heard what they do to these animals? I think everyone knows how horrible this is by now. She is an uncaring idiot as far as i'm concerned. I wish her and her idiot woman beater boyfriend would leave the country or something. Oh and maybe stop wearing fur! Stop wearing fur, beating each other up and go away!!!

londongirl

76. "Justice for Chris" is obviously Chris Brown.

No one else would care so much are argue so emphatically in his defense.

Posted at 3:28PM on Mar 15th 2009 by Venom

VENOM do u really think Chris Brown... or Rihanna for that matter would bother to read all of this ? let alone bother to respond on here? lol if u do then u think ur more important than u really are... I'm sorry to burst ur bubble but ur comments .. or any of our comments for that matter will ever be read by them lol bless u tho for thinking ur opinion would be noted... have a cuppa and a kitkat and smile ;-)

al

i'm over her- i wasnt ever a big fan of hers- disturbia comes out more than a year after a movie with the same name??? that was a wack idea- and her music is just a bit better than chris browns high pitch love songs... BOOTY

Venom

Wow, Chris Brown and his camp on here furiously trying to do some spin.
You guys are amusing talking about you have won arguments and what not.
News flash, TMZ is the Los Angeles courthouse, the jury or the DA.
So I am not sure what you have won.
You are probably the typical bottom feeding hanger-ons that every black celebrity or athlete has that only survive off of their money.
I know because one of my neighbors is an NBA player and another an NFL player and both have leeches like you guys around them all day.
Get a job and stop feeding off of Chris Brown.

Venom

Referring to my previous post
TMZ is NOT the Los Angeles courthouse, judge, jury or District Attorney

Eric

CB IS STILL A LOSER AND SO IF SHE FOR GOING BACK TO HIM. I TURN THE CHANNEL WHENEVER EITHER OF THEM COME ON. THEY BOTH NEED TO GO AWAY. THE AFRICAN AMERICAN COMMUNITY NEEDS TO STOP BACKING ALL THESE ABUSERS. QUIT SAYING IT IS A RACIAL THING. HELLO, IT IS VIOLENCE. BY THE WAY, I AM AFRICAN AMERICAN.

northern gypsy

well,,,well..well..let's see where to begin !!!

ok...let's start with her (even considering) hooking up with her abuser...
STOP IT...give your head a shake !!!...

next...the fur ...i don't wear fur...because...with so many alternative choices in clothing...i can't endorse it !!!...
and invite my fellow mankind to show some compassion for other living animals !!!

hahaha

bloody B* didnt even smile or thank all her fans for support her...ahahahah shame on u guys..CHRIS BROWN i LoVe U

blue pen

Someone should beat her ass up again for wearing that fur!

delia

61. I think Cover Girl Should drop Rihanna as a Celebrity Endorser. From what I've heard they have received many complaints, but Jay Z threatened to Pull Beyonce from their ads if they dump Rihanna. Apparently Cover Girl(Proctor & Gamble) feels that the money that they make off of Ri and "B" is worth selling their soul and promoting domestic violence.

Posted at 1:10PM on Mar 15th 2009 by Reality Check
---------------------------------
Ummmm Rihanna reps for Covergirl. Beyonce reps Loreal. Stop with your lies.

deedee3

@#68 You must be a little slow,because it is possible to punch someone while driving.My ex punched me several times in the face while driving ,so it can be done.YES i SAID MY EX.