Brooke Hogan -- Pole Position

3/16/2009 1:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

NOW WITH VIDEO!

Despite attempts at music and television careers, Brooke Hogan has finally discovered the job she was innately cut out for ... pole dancer.

The 20-year-old spread her limber lady shanks while at Miami's Calle Ocho festival this weekend.

No doubt she's making her daddy proud -- he was there with his Brooke-alike GF to cheer her on.

Silversunn

OMG seriously ? you couldn't come up with something more original ? Pole dancing is great exercise, it tones muscles & keeps you in shape. I swear sometimes I lose faith when people continually attack someone who has more than they do just because. Also if you TMZ are going to continue about this Look Alike BS you should at least say that Brook looks like his GF not that he's dating a Brook look alike since his GF is the one who is older , therefore she had her looks long before brook did, I'm just saying if you're gonna be petty at least be correct.

katie

Well, even though she is on the pole and semi good, doesn't mean that she's a pole dancer or will be. If it was part of her dance routine then she would have practiced these moves over and over. However she is another great role model for young girls *cough*. I haven't heard anything new from her in like a year, why is she still performing her old sh*tty songs?

pickle

WHAT A GREAT ROLE MODEL FOR YOUNG GIRLS....that was the grossest thing I've seen on TMZ ever....

Jessica

I will never be the same having seen that

SUZANN

That's a really bad gene pool. Mr/Mrs. Hulk never ever should have bred. Sonny is an ugly egotistical prick. He should have remainned in jail and had is ass straighten out...just like Dad, worthless. The girl child and Dad smell like incest....she needs a scrub brush and lye soap. Nasty dirty slum folks, mom too.

happyguy1982

Well, Miss Bollea is an attractive woman. I think she has such a great smile and I like a girl with a little meat on her bones. This was a hot clip, but I don't think she should have done this. I noticed that she and Mr. Hogan really went at in in that kiss and he seemed to like it.

dan

KEEPING UP WHERE HER MOTHER LEFT OFF SPREADING HER LEGS FOR ALL TO SEE ALL SHE HAS TO DO NOW IS GET A BED PUT UNDER HER AND SHE WILL BE FOLLOWING IN MOMMY'S SHOES

☆★R0xanNa★☆

Better than watching that tranny on The Real World shake his money maker on a pole. Just not right...

Britt

I'm going to be sick!!!!!!!!!

kitty

If you look at Hogan kissing his girlfriend, he looks very UNcomfortable. As for Brook doing the pole dance, her music is going down the the pole just like she it. I feel sorry for the whole DAMN family.

ilovetheshowmadmen

is this a travelling circus? all I can say is how much did tmz pay for all of the extras in the audience besides Hulk and his woman? WHITE WHITE trash.... I would tell Brookie not to quit her day job, but then she doesn't have one.....

Shelly

WTF!! DID SHE JUST MAKE OUT WITH HER DAD?? IM LITERALLY MORTIFIED RIGHT NOW. WTF WAS THAT?

Shelly

Okay whew! I thought that was her making out with her dad. My bad.

BronzedBum

I think Brooke is pretty but, the way she acts is tacky.

brooke is nasty

if i did that and my dad saw, he'd be up there taking my ass of stage.
i can't believe that she would do that, with her FATHER in the CROWD!
my dad would be takin names of anyone who even looked at me!