Creaming for Tom & Gisele

3/16/2009 1:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

With their wedding rings nowhere in sight, newlyweds Tom Brady and Gisele Bundchen flashed their smiles and gorged on ice cream cones in Brazil this weekend.

Although Tom didn't run her errands this time, Gisele is still in the driver's seat.

steve

gisele looks like shes braking out and looks horrable doesnt look like no supermodel too me tom can do much better tyra banks is still available

Kay

I don't get why she's so famous. There are prettier girls at our local Hooters.

Anon

she's gorgeous

C

To me, she looks like Steffi Graf. They're both German.

Workinaway

It's so funny they way you pick on these two. Tom did a great job of turning himself around from Favored One to Biggest Jerk and Gisele just doesn't like papz, which is funny for a woman who makes her living in front of the camera. That being said, these two are really boring so can we just "move along, nothing to see here"?

DeeDee

I'm guessing TMZ knows that they are not flashing a "peace" sign. In England a reverse peace sign means FU.

duDe

Beauty is in the eyes of the holder. I'll stick with my loving old hag(you should hear what she calls me)

duDe

TMZ just helping the economy, you know how many teen boys laptops need servicing after wet daydreaming...

Zen Grouch

I'm surprised the guy's even wearing a watch in a country where they'll cut your arm to steal your bling...

...then ransom back the hacked off appendage.

duDe

I hope Tommy 2 finger has another boner of a year

duDe

Hurry Thomas, we want play compare your babies

duDe

Wimps act like they are in the most dangerous place in the world, 99% of us live 30 minutes or less from a place you would not want to walk alone at night...ONLY IN AMERICA

Chloe19

Harvey Dude what is your obsession w/Tom Brady. People take the fact that he didn't marry Bridgette, they were already broken up when she told him she was pregnant, ( they probably had the lets try to see if we are missing one another sex) My sister married a man that fatherd her child, yeah you think that is the right thing to do well they divorced and my sister and my ex brother in law both have said that they only got married for the baby and they fought all the time. They are divorced now after 4 yrs of living hell so to marry someone because she is pregnant isn't the right thing to do. Also I think they make a great couple. Neither one of them are media whores, so what's up with reporting on them. you have never read any bad stories about either one so give it a rest. He loves his family and talks about his parents and siblings and she does the same, they seem like the perfect couple.

duDe

CAN'T WE ALL GET ALONG

Skank

I think GISELE is a man in drag....for real!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments