Hugh Jackman's Wife

Married to Madoff?!

3/17/2009 1:57 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Yesterday in NYC, everyone thought this woman was professional swindler Bernie Madoff's 67-year-old wife Ruth -- but her actual husband is more Don Juan than "Don Con."

Deborra-Lee Furness: Click to watch
The woman -- Hugh Jackman's legally bound wife, Deborra-Lee Furness -- is allegedly in her 50s.

DIRK MAGIURK JR.

MAN THEY LUCKY WOLVERINE WAS'NT THERE!

1981 days ago

infopedal

Hmmm i never did know who Hugh Jackman's wife was, and now i know :)

1981 days ago

hugh's real secret

haah this is pathetic to read.
i work in the industry, most people here know their marriage is a sham for the sake of living well, old Hollywood style.
its very common.

sorry ladies, but Hugh REALLY plays for the other team ;p

and thats the real story..... dont believe me.. haah, then i feel sorry for you.

/K.

1981 days ago

floridagrl

TMZ, you've reached a new low. Deborah Lee Furness is a beautiful woman, accomplished actor, wife, and mom. She and Hugh Jackman have never been anything but polite with you guys. They both have so much class . Try as you might, with your most moronic "reporter," you're not going to shake them.

Still, this video was so rude. I used to like your website and your TV show, but not anymore. I'm done with TMZ.

1981 days ago

Peter Jackman

...hasn't anyone ever heard of a gay man wanting children? This wonderful lady is 16 yrs. older than her husband and is in an arranged marriage to afford both him and her the gift of children. All of hollywood knows - when will the rest get on board. AND 56 IS NOT OLD!

1981 days ago

kindmary

Ok so I'm a bad person but this made me laugh.....not a happy bunny was she!

1981 days ago

mandee

I agree that it is weird that Hugh could be married to any woman in the world, and he chose Deborah Lee. It's not that he is expected to marry a plastic barbie, but it baffling that he would marry someone way older than him who is short and chubby, when he's tall and GORGEOUS! I guess I'm vain, but it's true.

1920 days ago

miss j

Mrs. Madoff is not unattractive. I am certain that most women would not be offended to be mistaken for her. Of course --there is a lot of emotional baggage -- maybe deserved -- maybe not.

1978 days ago

Tracey

I really think the world of Hugh Jackman! He is totally handsome hot & Multi talented!
I have a gorgeous husband and two beautiful children, but I would still go
on a date with Hughy, whether he is gay straight Bi or other. Hugh Rocks!
Does anyone have any factual proof that he is gay? not that it matters but
really( if your spreading lies over jealousy, than I hope you burn in hell! )

Tracey x

1973 days ago

REYNA

HIS WIFE IS ONE UGLY OLD BAD.. HE CAN DO BETTER THAN THAT .. ITS LIKE HE IS MARRIED TO HIS MOMMIE..

1951 days ago