OctoMom Gets a Bad Rap ... From "OctoDad"

3/17/2009 1:21 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

A man claiming to be "the real OctoDad" surfaced outside the circus that is Nadya Suleman's home carrying a turkey baster and three test tubes filled with white liquid. Did someone order takeout?!

OctoDad

Turns out the guy is rapper Smooth E -- who has parodied everyone from Lilo to Sanjaya -- and he was just jumping on the Octotrain and trying to promote his song about America's favorite mother of fourteen.

While you don't need a baster, we're pretty sure this media whore will accept donations.

josh

Stupidest thing ever posted on tmz.com and that's sayint something.

CurlyChelly

Niice...

Chuck D of Valpo

Strange days, indeed. A most peculiar momma. This guy looks to be a few brick short of a full pallet. They will all be coming out of the woodwork now.

filth

WHAT IS REALLY SAD ABOUT PUTTING THIS IN THE MEDIA IS THAT SOME OF HER CHILDREN ARE ALREADY IN SCHOOL AND THEY WILL HAVE TO DEAL WITH THE CRUELTY OF THIS MAN'S CHEAP WAY OF SELLING HIMSELF AT THEIR EXPENSE. VERY CRUEL AND VERY SAD.

Linda Mott

Great! Send all the bills to him.

Anne

Good for him!!. Everyone else, Dr. Phil(of himself) is raking it in too. They're all crazy.

Igor Loves Green Cheese

Octodad,

I am an under-employed, booger-eating loser like you. Can I have some advice? Do you use duct tape or dental floss to keep those little pink and blue toy water balloons from falling off yer weiner? I tried with condoms and found 'em too big and slippery....Maybe I shouldn't worry cuz some future Octomom doesn't care about my tiny widget but wants me as I am...as I am, a sucker for, you guessed it, GREEEEEEEEEEEEN CHEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!

Michael Madsen

TMZ... come on now.

bsp

Your calling a person a media whore yet you keep posting stuff about her. Quit it already, you can't be a media whore if none of the media come calling, stop enabling it!!!! The KIDS don't deserve all this crap, they are going to grow up with complexes!!!

Alexjram

Hes kinda cute....he can be my octo daddy.

PLEASE

I cant stand this woman but her lawyer neds to gt out there and start taking names and addresses and calling the police. I can not stand this woman but 3 of the kids can read and it is mentally abusive for these nuts to be in front of her house for her kids to see that or all the neighbors kids to see and learn to act like that. They are stooping BELOW her level acting like thiss. I hope her kids no not see any of this or treated bad at their school. we should not take our feelings out on the kids. We all ned to feel sorry for the kids even though we do not like her. Maybe Child Protection nds to be called on the parents that had their kids out there with signs the other day. As a mom and many mothers re You don't mess with our kids and if I was her I would be out there calling the police.

KittyMitty

This is the mess and the consequences that Nadya herself has created.

There will be people who are media crazy and trying to make a quick buck, but I am still glad TMZ has the balls to keep on keeping on!

And the real media whores are Dr. Phil Nadya, and Gloria Allred,

She knew in her crazy mind, the night she made the decision to pull out those eggy weggies out of the freezer, the moment she had them implanted she was the adult of the house, she was the one in control of her childrens lives and her own.

No one is at fault except for Nadya!! Her kids will pay for her stupidity!

ann

Ya know, if OctoB*tch can do outrageous things for the media, why can't this guy? She deserves the harrassment and I hope he camps out on her doorstep for weeks. SHE WANTED THE MEDIA ATTENTION and now she's got it.

This is one of thousands of things "she didn't count on" when she chose to do the things she did.

If she had just done one stupid thing, have the babies when she couldnt afford them, when went on with her life and stayed out of the media, then no one would say "boo" to her. She keeps doing all of these weird, outrageous things to bring on more media, she sits in front of every camera that will stay still for 5 seconds, and invites 20 different kinds of crazy into her life.

SHE SHOULD HAVE THOUGHT OF ALL-OF-THIS BEFORE she decided to profit off of the kids.

She OBVIOUSLY doesn't care about her kids, so why should the paps and the public walk on egg shells.

forune cookie

he should put those test-tubes on ice....

he shouldn't let his juice spoil.

*gag*

love it!

So does this mean I could go out and make a poster that isn't true about Octomom and I could have my 15 minutes of fame. Cuz if that's the case then all of the idiot losers in her area are going to do anything and everything to get their pictures taken and be videotaped!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments