This Bud's For You

3/17/2009 1:56 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The 60-year-old resurfaced at an L.A. event, looking unimpressed.

Bud Cort

For years, Bud lived with Groucho Marx in Groucho's Bel Air mansion.

In 1979, Bud was in a near fatal car accident and suffered through years of plastic surgery and physical therapy. He recently appeared in an episode of "Ugly Betty."

COMMENTS

Justme

Clay Aiken, here's a glimpse into your future.

2014 days ago

BC

he looks wonderful--his eyes are so beautiful!

2014 days ago

Derek

Not everyone at 60 has a rubber face like Cher. He looks great, he does have a sweet face.

2014 days ago

nelly forbush

Ewww! He looks like an alien with pock marks in his head.

2014 days ago

JayeBee

Arrrgghhh! My Eyes! I'm blind!

2014 days ago

Cabo

Nice to see him. I remember meeting him MANY years ago when he auditioned for a producer I worked for who was casting. He was SO nice, so gracious, and I'm just as good at remembering really decent people as I am the not-so-decent.

2014 days ago

sayra

he was in Dogma too! I loved Harold and Maude. My mom showed it to me, and I'll show it to my daughter!

2014 days ago

durango95

Well, Bud Cort has done more than just H&M, he was in several Robert Altman films and was the main character in Brewster McCloud, which is notonly one of Altman's best films but also a great performance by Bud Cort.
In the last few years he also had a cameo in "Arrested Development"
He's also been in several B movies...but Bud Cort is still great and I watch him in everything.

2014 days ago

Rick Chasen

True story from Bud. I think it was shortly after Groucho Marx died in 1977. Mr. Marx had left one of his TEETH to Bud.
At some point shortly after, Bud, mistakenly swallowed the tooth thinking it was a Valium! Nature took it's course and Bud, realizing his mistake, "recovered" the missing tooth! Love ya, Bud!!!

2013 days ago

Dan

He also played GOD in the movie DOGMA ....He was beaten up as God in the first ten minutes of the film.

2013 days ago

Buttercup321

Im so very confused- is Bud gay- and was Groucho gay- and were they gay together ?????

The movie was great and timeless, and I nerver knew what happened to Bud.

So what if he is gay - its just kind of jolting to think he was with GM , for some reason Ive never thought about the Marxs brothers having ANY romantic relationships : )

OK,Im done............

2013 days ago

stargazer

Geez TMZ, can a person age? Is it a crime? Harold and Maude was a classic film. I mean geez, no wonder people are insecure about their looks. There are ugly people judging them. GTFOI

2013 days ago

dvia

I think he looks just fine! Lets remember people, the movie was made nearly 40 years ago!

2013 days ago

DonMusic

He looks great considering what he has been through. I mean the man's face was pretty much destroyed in a car accident and he had to go through years of reconstructive surgery.

2006 days ago