Did Gloria Allred Frighten OctoMom's Nanny?

3/18/2009 7:30 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Forget the 42 kids running around the house -- OctoMom's Nanny is freaked out by Gloria Allred ... ALLEGEDLY!

Octomom & Gloria Allred

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ a woman who identified herself as Nadya Suleman's nanny called 911 last night and said she needed an unwanted guest to leave. Cops tell us when they arrived, Gloria agreed to leave the house and wait outside for Nadya Suleman.

Gloria tells a very different story ... that officers came and went and she remained in the house. Allred says, when Nadya arrived, "I asked her whether or not she had wanted me out of the house. She said absolutely not and that she wanted me there."

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments

RIP MIKE

Kay

Illegal!

cori

Gloria Alred is a media hungry SHARK. GO HOME WOMAN AND SPARE US OF HAVING TO LOOK AT YOUR NASTY FACE!

reallyirked

Why dont' all the paparrzi that show up to take pictures all bring diapers and formula when they come. You nasty people. That show of photogs when those babies came home last night was a sin. You guys are jacka**es. Bring DIAPERS AND FORMULA!!!!!!!! Cereal and bread, something. HELP THE KIDS!!!!

ENOUGH OF THIS CRAP

The economy is going to hell in a handbasket so why should I even care.

friend

move these two in together... reality hit!

R

Mini octopus stew for me tonight! *chop, chop*

gog

SHE IS A MEDIA WHORE. DID A CASE FOR MY DAUGHTER & LOST IT. SHE IS NOT A GOOD LAYWER AS SHE WANTS ALL TO THINK SHE IS.

Real People

What Nanny? Who is paying for Nanny for the first 6 kids??? Nanny called Cops on Gloria Allred? what Happened?

lost in lalaland

At least we know there's one person in the house with some sense! I wouldn't want Allred foaming at the mouth over any babies either.

Michael Madsen

Gloria Allred could scare Steve Wosniak into eating a piece of broccoli.

Lori

Now this is a strange story. I mean, Gloria is pretty scary and all, but the cops were called to make her leave? Wow, this is some crazy sh*t!!! I wonder how long it's going to take before Nadya goes out to buy some more make-up??

4beagles

SMEONE IS GOING TO GET HURT IN NADYAS CIRCUS ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME . THIS WHOLE THING IS INSANE

Responsible MomOf3

Nadya wanted Gloria out...but of course she will lie about it. Can you picture those two in a harmonious working relationship...NOT. Gloria was against cameramen in the house...Nadya had a photo session that very night when her babies needed rest, peace and quiet. Nadya is a jerk and an ANTI-mom.

cyndi

This is getting ridiculous! If you don't like her, don't comment or show your interest. the only ones that are going to be hurt are her children. The Media and everyone showing up at her house was INSANE! If I were her, I'd sue the police department. I agree with the other poster, bring diapers, formula, money something!
For the Love of God LEAVE HER ALONE!

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments