Kendra Suffering From Hefatitis?!?

3/18/2009 7:27 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Kendra Wilkinson was a little camera shy yesterday at LAX -- inconspicuously covering a break-out of something around her mouth.

Kendra Wilkinson: Click to watch
Some jokes, like Kendra, are too easy.

Marshall Smith

Unclean!

1953 days ago

Jesus Effing Christ

wow
how unsurprising.

1953 days ago

LadyBird

Ya, Kendra openly admits to having awful acne, she talks about it on her show, on the commentary of the DVDs, you can see it in some of her interviews, although she normally has it covered with makeup . . . but I guess all the esteemed commenters here would know more about Herpes than acne?

1953 days ago

susan

you high and mighty people are so quick to judge....whats your life like?

1953 days ago

Marshall Smith

My life?

Clean.

1953 days ago

Shirlaine D.

Am I the only one to see Hepatitis instaid of Herpès???

Brr.... creepy mouth!

1952 days ago

jrad247

THATS WHY WE GO RIGHT IN THE BUTT !

1952 days ago

jean

We hope and pray this prostitute and her bimbet pals that slept with the 82 year old goat will FADE away ,when she marries !!

1952 days ago

nico

herpes Skank huuuuuhhuuhhu

1952 days ago

blackmamba

I feel sorry for hank basket , the mediocre receiver from the eagles. he is not paid and the eagles only gave him a deal for one year! when she sees that he aint no jerry rice(money Wise) she will leave him for one with more money!

1951 days ago

London

Some pretty tacky and classless posts here from people who seem to think Kendra is tacky and classless. I mean seriously people, do you stop and think about things before you post them. How hypocritical can we be?

1947 days ago

TRUTH SEEKER

FACADES ARE CREATED FOR PEOPLE WHO SEEK DISTRACTIONS FROM REALITY

THOSE WHO BELIEVE FACADES ARE AS GUILTY AS THOSE WHO CREATE THEM

TRUTH ALWAYS PREVAILS IN THE END.....

1947 days ago

JoJo

No self respecting girl or woman would share her boyfriend with anyone. It is pitiful to think that these Playboy girls want fame so badly that they would prostitute themselves. I feel sorry for Kendra for allowing herself to be used by that wizened, dirty old man Hugh Hefner.. What is the world coming to. If I was her mother, I would die of shame.

1943 days ago

jsstevens

My goodness! Such uneducated backlash against the woman for having what everyone is assuming to be a cold sore. Which btw, IS a strain of the herpes virus but is NOT the same a gential herpes. Did you people even graduate high school?
Yes, cold sores ARE contagious but you can get one from sharing a drink with someone as much as you can from oral sex. I think Kendra is very sweet and kind, and if she is suffering from an something like this, saying she deserves it or being all righteous about it is very demonic.

1943 days ago

Stephanie

your all *******s, kendra doesnt have any this wrong with her!

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2