Rihanna's Ride Pulled Over in Hollywood

3/19/2009 6:47 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Rihanna's late night on the town ended with another run-in with cops -- but this time it was her driver, not Chris Brown, answering the questions.

Rihanna: Click to watch
Shortly after 2:00 AM PT, cops pulled over her driver in Hollywood for no front license plate and for tinted windows. Rihanna was sitting in the backseat of the vehicle while LAPD issued the ticket.

RiRi had just wrapped up a night of partying at Les Deux.

THE CHILDREN ARE NOT BEING PROPERLY SUPERVISED...PERIOD!

Dummies she just had her 21st birthday.

Michigan

Her driver was pulled over for no front license plate!! That is funny because in Michigan front license plates are not required. So if any out of state regeristed vehicle drives in Cal. with no front license plate will be pulled over as well?

The fact

I guess the rumors are false because Rihanna is still in L.A

hate her

I'm glad that people are finally waking up. Just want to bring three thoughts to you just to ponder.

1. If a man is beating you, how can you pretend to call your assistant? Wouldn't he just knock the phone out of your hand?
All of you battered women who've been in a car with a man, please answer that.

2. If you're trapped in a car with a man and you know there's no escape, will you even mention the police? And why say to have the police at home waiting when you get there? Do you think that the batterer will take you to where the police is? Don't you think that it's more likely that he will take you to an isolated spot if he thinks that the police is involved, not a residential area where anybody can find you?

3. What victim sits on the keys? How many battered womem have the nerve to do that, and why would you even want to?

Sounds to me that what's most important is to keep the man from getting away and going to answer that booty call, And when they do leave, the so-called victim gets mad!!!

Don't you think that the pretend call to the assistant was to keep the driver from taking the passenger home? Think about it!!

1959 days ago

tmz should be close down

JAY Z, RIHANNA AND ALL THOSE DEVIL WORSHIPPERS SHOULD DIE A SLOW AND PAINFUL DEATH I'LL KEEP MY OPINION UNTIL THEY ALL COME TO GOD.

YUCK I JUST CANT STAND ALL THIS EVIL IN THE WORLD

AND BY THE WAY I THINK HONESTLY THAT WHEN RIHANNA HAD THAT MEETING WITH JAY Z I'M VERY SURE HE PROBABLY GAVE HER PLANS ON HOW TO REDEEM HER CAREER LIKE TAKE THIS FOR AN EXAMPLE

OBVIOUSLY THE PLAN WAS TO (1) PARTY ALL NIGHT AND GET DRUNK (2) DRIVE WITHOUT A FRONT LICENSE PLATE SO THAT THE POLICE WOULD STOP THEM AND THE PAPS WOULD DISCOVER SHE WAS DRUNK . AND (3) IF EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT SHE'S DRUNK AND NOT DRIVING HER OWN SELF HOME THEN EVERYONE WOULD BE LIKE OH SHE HAS SENSE AT LEAST SHE DIDN'T DRINK AND DRIVE.

THIS WHOLE THING IS A SPAM JUST TO GET RIHANNA BACK INTO THE SPOTLIGHT.

AND AS FOR CHRIS BROWN I CANT EVEN CARE LESS. THEY NEED THE LORD

Donald Ray

Hey, #12 get a fkn' life, man. And that TMZ guy saying, "you're not a cop, dude", sounds like a genuine p___y. But, that's typical of these paps.

keyona

Rihanna I pray for you and I hope that Jesus blesses you with much strength to get through this and I hope that you use this situation as an learning lesson.

Reggie

She looks really good i think. It would be nice if she started going out to things that didn't center around partying, but maybe this is all she can handle right now. who am i to judge. she's a pretty girl and will stay that way if she stays away from Chris "Beat her Down" Brown.

WTF?

I love how people get so holier-than-thou when they actually don't know what the hell they're talking about it. Rihanna turned 21 in February. If you arn't positive that what you are saying is true, shut your trap for god's sake!

SEAN IN NEWPORT BEACH

Her driver got a DWB (Driving while black) fix it ticket

justneedtocomment

So sick of people saying that she deserved it. No one deserves to be hit. If she hit him, she is wrong too. But seriously, did ya see her face?!? What kind of a MAN does that to a woman?? We aren't talking about a little slap, or shove or whatever. Her whole face was swollen!!!

loveliife

Um, just so you guys know, she IS 21.

Viking

First thing I though was, "She asked for it". I was right because she admitted that she egged him on and even hit him first with the heel of her spiked shoe. Never could stand the bitch. Treat people how you want to be treated. You should NEVER hit a girl -- unless she hits first. Assalt isn't just reserved for men toward women. Equal rights and all.

Diane

When will some of you idiots pay attention to details? We all just read how Chris Brown sent Rihanna all kinds of lavish gifts for her 21st birthday. Yet zombies still posting saying Rihanna is not 21. I went out for years from the age of 16-25, partied all night and never had one drink. Going out does not automatically mean drinking. Get a grip folks. Get out of your glass houses ans stop throwing stones! Sounds like a lot of jealousy to me.

Erniesnuts

Hmmm... I don't see anything in the story that may lead me to believe that she was drunk or had been drinking. The fact that she was being driven does not mean that she COULDN'T drive. If anything, it just says that she can afford a driver. Nothing else.
I know quite a few people who frequent clubs but don't drink a drop of alcohol all night. They do it to have fun and they do it sober. It's not an uncommon practice.

Previous 15 Comments | 1 | 2 | 3 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments