Kimmel:

God Is a Four-Letter Word

3/20/2009 5:25 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

While you and everyone you know was watching President Barack Obama piss off Special Olympians, Christopher Mintz-Plasse, aka McLovin, said f**k on "Jimmy Kimmel Live" -- and it wasn't censored.

The word "God" however, was bleeped.

Michael Madsen

*uck... yer kiddin'?

disgusted

Since when is "God" a bad word?! This is F*cking ridiculous! America has lost all sense of morals and has gone so far to the left its disgusting

Sebastian Stoker

In your country G*d damn is worse than f*ck. Hey, I am a Canuck. Why am I pointing this out? Of course they should have caught the f*ck and fully bleeped out the G-damn. Maybe the person at the bleep button competes in the Special Olympics.

Jesus Saves With Geico

I don't see what the problem with Obama is. He said he was handicapped as a bowler, not that handicapped people suck.

Party 'till you die!

They bleeped out the right word, in my opinion!

RedBird

We all heard what Obama said, Geico. His comment was inappropriate, low and disgusting, but I guess it made him feel like a big man to make fun of the disabled kids.

RedBird

How anyone can watch Kimmel is beyond me. His show is so lame and boring.

squeakermama

Finally someone bleeped right! It's about time.

STEVO

All you idiots just think that King Obama can't do anything wrong. Where are all these jobs? When do they start? How much will they pay? But that's ok, let's just focus on the cuss word from a white guy. Jackasses!

sean

They should bleep the entire show. It's sucks.

ToyaG(T.O)

REALLY DON'T THINK OBAMA MEANT IT IN AN OFFENSIVE WAY. HE WAS SAYING *HE* WAS RETARDED AT BOWLING.

Nikki M

They bleep out "god" when used as "god damn" on every show.

Someone dropped the ball on "f*ck" but hey..religion has done more harm in this world than f*cking has. F*cking brings joy, religion brings pain, misery, hatred and war.

ToyaG(T.O)

...Maybe a bit insensitive for sure, but no one is perfect. I know I slip up and say things that may be misinterpreted in a negative way at times. He is president but still he is only human.

Brody

Amen #14.

CJS

Ok People I’m a Christian and I must say that I do agree with the censoring of the word God on the way it was used. In fact he made a bad word out of the Lords name and that is called blasphemy . He used his name as a cuss word and that to me vulgar and offensive than the F* word.
Exodus 20:7 “ You shall not misuse the name of the Lord your God”

| 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | Most Recent | Next 15 Comments