Liam Neeson -- Moving Forward

3/20/2009 12:31 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

Liam Neeson returned home from a walk last night just hours after the lights were dimmed on Broadway in honor of his late wife Natasha Richardson.

debbie

LEAVE HIM ALONE. YOU VAMPIRES!!! FOR GOD SAKES TAKE THIS PICTURE DOWN AND LEAVE HIM AND HIS FAMILY ALONE!

shelly

My heart breaks for him and his family. Praying for comfort for all of them. Please leave them alone to mourn.

hehe

i agree this was unnecessary. whats the point of having a story of this dude walking home? i dont mind the other worthless stories, but in light of this guy's situation you should give him some space for now

lost in lalaland

Mr. Obvious: TMZ is NOT based on this kind, or any kind, of "Journalism". It's a place where we can all come and laugh at how ridiculous celebrity can be. Perhaps you're young and/or fortunate enough not to have lost someone and grieved in a way that made your heart PHYSICALLY ache. If that's the case, you'll learn. If not, then you're simply a douchebag.

Wow

Will there be pictures like this every day? Here's Liam grieving his wife on Monday, Here he is tear-filled grieving his wife on Tuesday, I mean, are you kidding me?

be right

you guys need to let him be. give this man his space!

Kit

Mr Obvious / Idiot,

Morals have absolutely nothing to do with religion much less the Catholic Church you dolt. You'll found out when an Atheist or Agnostic comes there and pummels your ass - because posting this picture s WRONG.
TMZ exists due to THIS style of journalism? Really? Because if all TMZ posted was close ups of bereaved stars and their distraught faces at losing a loved one....well...TMZ wouldn't exist.
He understands people want to be close to him which is why he walked down Broadway to begin with, but trust us, he doesn't understand why anyone would want to take a photo of him grieving and then crop and enlarge his distraught face so we can witness his anguish so up close and personal anymore than we do.

Trust us.
Take it down.
We won't be in any rush to tell anyone you've gone ahead and posted it, anymore than we'll be in any rush to admit we've seen it.

Deb

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE TAKE THIS DOWN. Please show him decency and respect.

hello!

TO MR OBVIOUS, tmz, and all the people who think we have a right to chase down grieving people, is there not anything sacred anymore? This man just lost the love of his life and you vultures are hoping to see what? The next money shot? Him sobbing? What? I just dont get it! They never were a couple who paraded around the paparazzi hot spots, they have kept their kids out of the spotlight, they maintained their respectable image. Its one thing to cash in on the cash cows like lindsay, britney, paris, etc. BUT there is a line, which has been crossed. I am done with TMZ because they are cold heartless SLIME that obviously have no compassion. Yes, everyone out there wants to make a buck, but come on, this is just out of hand. It needs to stop NOW!!!!!!! Rest in peace beautiful Natasha and please Liam take care of yourself and your gorgeous boys.

joesmom

Please TMZ, pull your photographers off this family. Leave them alone for God's sake!

justice

It appears the Neeson family will have to escape to their farm in NY in order to get any privacy.

Fact is, if TMZ doesn't post this picture (or one like it) some other agency will. That's a sad, very sad fact.
I guess TMZ's view would be, "it's just business, don't take it personally".

mona

Please leave him alone I enjoy your site but it saddens me that he has no peace to grieve. I think they need to now be left alone to heal without the cameras. Please leave his entire family alone for now..PLEASE

God

This is so sad. I don't know how anyone could take a picture of this man. This couple was the real deal -LOVE. Let him be, have some respect. How do you sleep at night?

Michael Madsen

This country - AMERICA - was founded with certain fundamental freedoms and rights - one being FREEDOM OF SPEECH AND EXPRESSION.
When you forget this basic principle you are forgetting what it is to be an American.
I respect all of your comments and I do not judge you - in fact, you may be morally correct.
But make your moral point and don't call for Censorship... it's UNAMERICAN.

GOD BLESS YOU ALL AND GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS THE USA

dmcjmm

Take this down - let the man grieve in private. Noone wants to see a heartbroken man. The story is over. His wife died. Now leave him alone. I sent TMZ an email about this. I will not be back to this site. I'll stick to my good ol regular news sites. This is disgusting