Pam Anderson: Spare Some Change?

3/20/2009 2:26 PM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

The homeless situation in Malibu has really gotten out of control.

Oh wait, it's actually just 41-year-old mother of two Pamela Anderson yesterday. Oopsies!

Jack Black: Launch Photos

big_ghoti

I'm glad to see she is finally obeying the court order to wear a blanket around her to prevent the herpes vapors from infecting everyone around her.

1940 days ago

duhTMZ

Have you ever seen her toes? HOT...she has the hottest feet of anyone and her freakin toes are so sexy I just wanna lick em in and out...YUM

1940 days ago

Bex

Nice people like Natasha Richardson die and this POS lives....

1940 days ago

Crissy Angela

Snickers really satisfies

1940 days ago

Zen Grouch

I'm bettin' she downed that candy bar whole, wrapper and all.

1940 days ago

Amber

Someone get that girl a Snuggie!

1940 days ago

sandy

dayum. she looks like ass. does she have aids?

1940 days ago

Big Bear

Ole Pam looks rode hard and put away wet.

1940 days ago

huh?

Looks like someone's off her meds.

1939 days ago

ZINA

Uno,
I'm not a fan of hers, but as a 48yr. old woman I can relate to gettig old! And believe me it's hard as HELL !!!!
If ur a goodlookin' person and one day you wake up & look in the mirror and don't see that person,that you were
it's very DEPRESSING! I'm sure. Maybe if anyone of you can fined away to not age PLEASE, let Pam myself and the rest
of us in on it PLEASE! What a bunch of judgemental a$$holes!!!!! And how many if any of you have made MILLIONS off of your LOOKS young or old? So she's getting old so are you unless you die, it to will happen to you to. Lets hope their isn't
a million people watching and commenting on your ugly A$$ EVERYDAY for the rest of your LIFE!!!!

1939 days ago

DELISHEES123

YA CHICKS R JUST HATIN...MAYB THE 1 TALKIN SH....T..WISH THEY LOOK LIKE HER...SHE MIGHT LOOK CRAZY BUT SHE GOT THAT MONEY...SOMETINHG YA CHICKS DON'T HAVE...HAHAHAHA STOP HATIN

1939 days ago

love it!

I don't care about the fact that she may look like she's aging, because everyone does. but my thing is why the hell would you go out in your pajamas and slippers? unless it's to get your paper or take your garbage out, you should be wearing your pajamas outside, but apparently it's the newest fashion trend among hillybilly hicks!

1939 days ago

gwen

it isn't a good idea to give pam the idea that without makeup she looks better, she might believe it...either way she has slipped. It has to be the hep c because how can someone slip this much at only 41. I am 47 and I must say I look fabulous. Far younger than Pam but I do botox and have ever since I was 32. I am Canadian and to the person who said she should come back to Canada, we don't want her!! I am sure like Farrah Fawcett, Pam will have life long followers who will always be convinced she is that fresh new look that came to Hollywood but sadly she ruined her looks with lip enhancements and her cartoonish boobs. The woman is no longer hot or young and sadly she still goes out in clothes that teenagers wear. I believe she is going with the Lady Ga Ga look at the moment..she should talk to Madonna who has always been ugly but at least she freshened herself up with some new plastic surgery but again Madonna never ever was attractive. Pam needs an overhaul but that still won't change her age and the fact she is yesterdays news.

1939 days ago

Fox

she looks like she drips herpies when she's in her skeezer clothes so i feel this looks like an improvment. she's too old to look so infected and trashy. i feel bad for her sons.

1939 days ago

LongJohn69

That's what a woman looks like, whose diet consists of semen and Snickers bars. (Look in her hand.)

1939 days ago